CF v SS (3 Viewers)

If Juve are to sign another forward, should it be a CF or SS?

• CF (Higuain, Ibrahimovic, etc.)

• SS (Jovetic, Sanchez, etc.)

• Don't care - just sign a great forward

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
youtube is actually a quite efficient way to evaluate attacking oriented football players for fans provided that there are different videos compiled by different people

one is indeed atupid if he can't acknowledge that some players like higuain is better than matri-quaq even if it just based on youtube videos

why, because you can't fake all those movements done by the bodies; one can easily see that none of juve players can move the way higuain, benzema, rvp, jovetic, suarez, ibra all those ss-cf they do, especially not constantly

those kind of thing is actually easy to judge even just by youtube, so the whole not judging certain type of players by youtube is somewhat silly

btw I think most of us can agree that higuain-jovetic acquisition is a great thing to have this summer for juve, add a quality winger like di maria-kuba-nani if they can be had for under 20m will make us truly feared

and if it were me I'd sacrifice the necessity for getting another LWB/LB or even selling litch if it mean higuain-jovetic-kuba can come here, the defensive wings 'problem' can wait.

3 of our current forwards need to be sold.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have like 7 SSs, most of our forwards are SSs and can offer enough support up there,
what we completely lack is a player who can score with great consistency.
Llorente is not world class, neither to young, or after a great season.
If he flops, we have noone to replace him with, as the past two seasons proved.
In the past decade, we have been buying a new forward each and every year, most of them have decent SS characteristics, what we cant find though, is a forward with great finisher characteristics, it would be extremely unwise to spend our cash, before we see our major issue resolved...
While you maggots realized that you have been trolled, The Cron had already taken you for a ride in his first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)