CF v SS (8 Viewers)

If Juve are to sign another forward, should it be a CF or SS?

• CF (Higuain, Ibrahimovic, etc.)

• SS (Jovetic, Sanchez, etc.)

• Don't care - just sign a great forward

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cron, this is a thread to post "SS or CF" and who that would be.

Not the "go ahead and post your bull$#@! text for the 20th time"
If it wasnt obvious, a CF of course.
O and if i had to chooce someone, that would be Suarez, or Benzema, who can both finish and create!

But i believe that they are beyond Juve's ability to acquire, so we should better focus to Cavani, a 30-35mil cash offer would and we certainly can afford that.

Signing Sanchez would be the optimal way to waste our resources imo...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If it wasnt obvious, a CF of course.
O and if i had to chooce someone, that would be Suarez, or Benzema, who can both finish and create!

But i believe that they are beyond Juve's ability to acquire, so we should better focus to Cavani, a 30-35mil cash offer would and we certainly can afford that.

Signing Sanchez would be the optimal way to waste our resources imo...
:rofl: Best troll of all time :touched:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That guy had 4 years worth of film and came up with nothing impressive in terms of passing or skills.

Again, when I say limited, I don't mean that he is Iaquinta ffs. He is adequate but a little underwhelming if you are playing somewhere other than CF. The skills are good for a CF but not good enough to play winger or SS.
So you think the skills from the two posted videos are all a bunch of flukes? Its obvious that he's well capable of what he does in those clips at any given moment. If he were proclaimed an SS and played as one you would be calling him a top class striker based on those images. Better or as good as most SS' we've been linked with. He's bigger and stronger though and he has more of an eye for goal than most second strikers. I don't see anything wrong with that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So you think the skills from the two posted videos are all a bunch of flukes? Its obvious that he's well capable of what he does in those clips at any given moment. If he were proclaimed an SS and played as one you would be calling him a top class striker based on those images. Better or as good as most SS' we've been linked with. He's bigger and stronger though and he has more of an eye for goal than most second strikers. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I don't evaluate players on Youtube.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
want to bet that it will be enough?
You are beyond deluded with football matters mate. I just can't comprehend the fact that someone so stubborn and so clueless, can writes pages and pages on shit like he is the highest authority and be wrong almost every single time.

Cavani is more attainable than Higuan?! Cavani for 35M?! :rofl: And that is not even taking into account the fact that Napoli would rather cease to exist than sell their best player to us.

You've trolled us all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)