Cash boost required to save Juventus (2 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I agree with the person who said that its not ethically right to donate to a profit making organization. While i love Juve more than anything but if i am going to donate money there are things i will consider before sports or even Juventus the love of my life like helping the people of Lebanon (due to the last barberians attacks) or the hungry children in Africa or the HIV patients in the world who cant afford a treatment and alot of things that should come before my fav sport.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
One more year in Serie B, Juve is definete target for some hostile takeover. I don't know what are consequences for the fans, it can be good or it can be bad.
After all Milanisti are all probably seeing their relegation as blessing in disguise in retrospect because after the event and subsequent decline Silvio took over and Milan went to terrotories never seen in the game before after the decline of great Madrid team.

The matter of fact is Juve is never going to die out because our sporting brand is just too valuable asset for a genuine businessman, Russian oligarch looking for exile, or ambitious rich men looking for fame. We have hit that critical mass.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ReBeL said:
Well, actually, Blanc today said that Juve needs 5 years to rejoin the top teams...
money doesnt buy u success, they are my only words i have to say to blanc, btw whats happening with our compensation? or has gigli fallen flat for that aswell after rossi black mailed him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)