Cash boost required to save Juventus (32 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i think the club is willing to gamble with the salaries of the star players in hope that we will return in one year and then recover from the financial loss.

but the club should be pushing the prices of their players as high as they can get without giving they buyers the advantage because of the demotion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Juve should follow the old kings of Piedmont, the Savoys, and raise a little cash by running a high-end prostitution ring.

Moggi may have given up on football, but he'd make an awesome pimp to the stars.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I'm considering putting in a bid to buy the club. I'm going to get an extra summer job at a restaurant to help get a little more cash.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If only I could be asured in away that the money is going directly to the Juventus bank account I would donate some every month.
I know I am not Bill Gates, not even a millionare or rich. But I do beleive that if we could find away to donate money to Juventus' bank account many fans would do so. Imagine this,
Juve has 15m fans just in Italy. let alone in the whole world. Lets say that in this whole world there are 10 million fans who are willing to donate 1 dollor every month to their beloved club. That is an income of 10m dollor a month, meaning 120 million dollors a year.
If only we could find a solution, away, to do this properly I'd be the first one to chip in.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
If only I could be asured in away that the money is going directly to the Juventus bank account I would donate some every month.
I know I am not Bill Gates, not even a millionare or rich. But I do beleive that if we could find away to donate money to Juventus' bank account many fans would do so. Imagine this,
Juve has 15m fans just in Italy. let alone in the whole world. Lets say that in this whole world there are 10 million fans who are willing to donate 1 dollor every month to their beloved club. That is an income of 10m dollor a month, meaning 120 million dollors a year.
If only we could find a solution, away, to do this properly I'd be the first one to chip in.
right after you bro:)
in fact things might not be that bad, Juve will get through all of this coz it looks like a company more than a football club, and companies always can find themselves a way to survive even bankruptcy

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
AlexTheGreat said:
right after you bro:)
in fact things might not be that bad, Juve will get through all of this coz it looks like a company more than a football club, and companies always can find themselves a way to survive even bankruptcy

So what's the idea????

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
giovanotti said:
So what's the idea????
I am not financial expert:p but I think the best thing we can do right now is trying hard to keep the balance even in B. reducing the expend by selling our high-salary playrers is the 1st step. then searching for new sponsors and keep as close as we can to the current ones. but we still might suffer for a period coz short of income from the bonus of CL and the TV right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)