Cash boost required to save Juventus (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
AlexTheGreat said:
I am not financial expert:p but I think the best thing we can do right now is trying hard to keep the balance even in B. reducing the expend by selling our high-salary playrers is the 1st step. then searching for new sponsors and keep as close as we can to the current ones. but we still might suffer for a period coz short of income from the bonus of CL and the TV right.
Ok,but what about the idea you and ZAF mentioned before,to open an account for Juventini?:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
If only I could be asured in away that the money is going directly to the Juventus bank account I would donate some every month.
I know I am not Bill Gates, not even a millionare or rich. But I do beleive that if we could find away to donate money to Juventus' bank account many fans would do so. Imagine this,
Juve has 15m fans just in Italy. let alone in the whole world. Lets say that in this whole world there are 10 million fans who are willing to donate 1 dollor every month to their beloved club. That is an income of 10m dollor a month, meaning 120 million dollors a year.
If only we could find a solution, away, to do this properly I'd be the first one to chip in.
if only that could happen

i think we should move permantly to the stadio communale, unless its going to make us lose more money. We will have more season tickets and more gate receipts.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
150millin Fans! Each donate 1$ and we have 150million $'s!!! Ha, what do you think guys? I would definitely donate at least couple bucks;)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
LETS UNITE and write to Juve's Administration to make an Official Juve Fund!!!
OUR REWARD WILL BE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND SCUDETTO RIGHT AFTER SERIE B!;)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Most people got Credit cards and some may find more convinient to send cheques--- so I don't see much problem in it!!!!!!

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Bad Bad Bad news! The Agnielli wants to abandon the sinking ship

Da ambienti vicini alla Fiat, arriva la voce che la Juve sarebbe in vendita. La decisione sarebbe da attribuire all'amministratore delegato Sergio Marchionne e le motivazioni non sarebbero sportive, ma di natura economico-finanziaria. A causa dello scandalo il titolo della Juventus è crollato in borsa e la crisi potrebbe continuare e aggravarsi. Nei giorni scorsi, l'a.d. dell'Ifil Gianluigi Gabetti aveva prospettato l’ipotesi di liquidare la società in caso di retrocessione. (19/07/2006) (Spr)

its not just rumors, its real!! Murdoch is coming....

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok,but what about the idea you and ZAF mentioned before,to open an account for Juventini?:)
well, 1st of all we cant just open an account for Juventini but we have to form an organizatin like Monetary Fund or something like that to supervise the usage of money which means we become part of the management of the club. we cant do that as foreigners that we have to look for a representative in local area, it could be a fans organization or lawyers with credit.

every thought just in theory and I dont think it can work out

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
well, 1st of all we cant just open an account for Juventini but we have to form an organizatin like Monetary Fund or something like that to supervise the usage of money which means we become part of the management of the club. we cant do that as foreigners that we have to look for a representative in local area, it could be a fans organization or lawyers with credit.

every thought just in theory and I dont think it can work out

No!

Juventus Administration Should Organize that! The fans cannot handle such things!

It is very simple! We should write this idea! They orginize a Fund! Make convinient payments system! And We the Fans DONATE (As a Gift) as much as we can afford!
Not Everyone can afford to buy a new shirt for example but can afford to gift e.g. 5$;

(Another way is to buy the stock, make public offerings and stuff.. But that would be difficult and long-term)!

LETS WRITE A LETTER TO JUVENTUS AND HELP THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS UNITE!!!!!

I'm sure you ALL WOULD PAY $5 TO SEE STRONGEST JUVE NEXTY SEASON!!!!!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
arc said:
simply make a limited edition of jersey and charge us 180euro

surely real fan will pay for it ;)
No there are some oter cases... Maybe I cannot pay 180 EUR but I can pay 5EUR.... there are many fans... I believe a lot will b collected!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
one suppoerter can give 5 euro or much
consider this if all fans can give 5 euro We are richest club in the world
how about we get pado to organise a shoe-fappathon?
with his dedication, and with a little endurance training,pado,enron,burke could do a 24 hour shoe creamathon in aid of our club. it will get messy but it will be worth it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
how about we get pado yto organise a shoe-fappathon?
with his dedication, and with a little endurance training,pado,enron,burke could do a 24 hour shoe creamathon in aid of our club. it will get messy but it will be worth it
I'll pledge the first $50. :money: :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)