Cash boost required to save Juventus (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
how about we get pado to organise a shoe-fappathon?
with his dedication, and with a little endurance training,pado,enron,burke could do a 24 hour shoe creamathon in aid of our club. it will get messy but it will be worth it

My brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl can fap some gloves if you think it will help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
My brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl can fap some gloves if you think it will help.
nah mate, unfortunately the paying public wanna see some expensive slingbacks get creamed, no-one will pay to see the hick brothers cream in a glove, that just aint show business

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think the best and most secure way of doing it is that a club official come out and build a Juventino fund raising. That is open 24/7. The idea behind this fund is to use the money for the goods of the club, whether it is to buy/keep high quality players or maintain equipments, and so on and so forth.
The minimum donation should be 1 euro / donation. A fan can donate as much as he/she wants as many times as he/she wants. It should be done through online or bank transfers.
Every 4 months during the financial statements/press release of the club the fund raising issue should be discussed and highlighted.. This is not for this season alone. It should be open for every season from now on.

To donate you will have to register and you will receive a username ID. And if this ID donates a certain amount of money (in total since he/she has started donating) he/she recevies an honory club card.. They can have Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Honory cards depending on the amount of donations reached.

Juve have more than 170 million fans all over the world. If only 15 million of them are willing to donate 1 euro a month, that is 12 euro's a year that will bring ~180 million euros a year to juventus.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I think the best and most secure way of doing it is that a club official come out and build a Juventino fund raising. That is open 24/7. The idea behind this fund is to use the money for the goods of the club, whether it is to buy/keep high quality players or maintain equipments, and so on and so forth.
The minimum donation should be 1 euro / donation. A fan can donate as much as he/she wants as many times as he/she wants. It should be done through online or bank transfers.
Every 4 months during the financial statements/press release of the club the fund raising issue should be discussed and highlighted.. This is not for this season alone. It should be open for every season from now on.

To donate you will have to register and you will receive a username ID. And if this ID donates a certain amount of money (in total since he/she has started donating) he/she recevies an honory club card.. They can have Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Honory cards depending on the amount of donations reached.

Juve have more than 170 million fans all over the world. If only 15 million of them are willing to donate 1 euro a month, that is 12 euro's a year that will bring ~180 million euros a year to juventus.
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I've already written several e-mails with that idea to [email protected]

I think all of us should do the same thing! Its worth it!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, serious question time. What's your take on this curious Toronto Star article:
Juve's demotion more like a death sentence
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...259&call_pageid=968867503640&col=970081593064

The short of it argues that Fiorentina and Lazio will have an easier time of B because:
a) they have smaller payrolls and will need to sell off fewer stars,
b) their points penalties are less than Juve's, and
c) Juve lacks local fan support in the way that Fiorentina and Lazio can still fill the stadiums to help with revenue (e.g., Napoli and their 60k attendances in Serie C)

It's an interesting dilemma. Does Juve, like Milan of the early 80s, need a sugar daddy to save them from becoming the U.S. Pro Vercelli Calcio of the modern era? Or do they have the tools and environment to pull themselves out of the abyss of obscurity?

As the great Abu would put it, please discuss...

Oct 1, 2002
swag said:
OK, serious question time. What's your take on this curious Toronto Star article:
Juve's demotion more like a death sentence
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...259&call_pageid=968867503640&col=970081593064

The short of it argues that Fiorentina and Lazio will have an easier time of B because:
a) they have smaller payrolls and will need to sell off fewer stars,
b) their points penalties are less than Juve's, and
c) Juve lacks local fan support in the way that Fiorentina and Lazio can still fill the stadiums to help with revenue (e.g., Napoli and their 60k attendances in Serie C)
It's an interesting dilemma. Does Juve, like Milan of the early 80s, need a sugar daddy to save them from becoming the U.S. Pro Vercelli Calcio of the modern era? Or do they have the tools and environment to pull themselves out of the abyss of obscurity?

As the great Abu would put it, please discuss...
if it's only one season in B, we won't have lots of financial problem. remember that by selling stars like Zambrotta,Thuram,Emerson. we already reduced our payrolls as well as generate enough money for one seasons payroll.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
how about we get pado to organise a shoe-fappathon?
with his dedication, and with a little endurance training,pado,enron,burke could do a 24 hour shoe creamathon in aid of our club. it will get messy but it will be worth it
:rofl: :rofl2:
The best!!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZAF3000 said:

May I remind the people in this forum that FC JUVENTUS have a name to defend??

What do you think it'll do to the image of Juventus if they organized a fund raising event for its fans to donate hence, ensuring Juve's survival and future income?
How will the sponsors see this? What will happen to the image of an Independant Selfsustaining Professional Football club we have built?

On a more ethical point of view, Juventus is not a non-profit oraganization, it has shareholders and owners who, technically, look to gain profit.
We are on the stock exchange for cryin outload!
I don't think its actually ethical nor correct to create charities and donations for a profit-making organization.

Its a great stature from us fans, and I guess if the fans organize it and then submit it to Juventus (in a single event, not in a continuos time period), then perhaps it might be acceptable IMO.
Otherwise, lets just keep to buying their official merchandise shall we?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Why bump this thread? It's clear that Juve isn't in financial trouble at all. The Mediaset and Nike deals haven't change, plus we got loads of money for selling half the squad and getting rid of their wages (wage make up to 80% of the total expenses). So unless we stay in Serie B for next season I don't see any problems at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)