Carlos Tevez (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It actually shows temper but anyway he should really have left this summer. It was evident that he won't be playing much. I mean they brought Aguero for 40M, wasn't it a sign to him. They weren't planning to let 40M investment to be left on a sidelines.
City set a high asking price and the only club who wanted to pay it was corinthians. Their transfer window closed before they could write up the new contract. It was bad luck.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think Tevez is still a level up from Aguero, not saying Aguero wont become better but Tevez has proved that he can do it consistently in a top league.

Oct 2, 2011
They are different players. Aguero is very much a striker/winger. Tevez is more of an attacking midfielder who also plays well as a lone striker.

Tevez has better tricks, aggressiveness and workrate. Aguero has better passing, speed, and dribbling. Aguero isn't a more accurate passer than Tevez, but he is willing to pass and moves in a way that sets up chances for others. Tevez overlooks open men too often. He works very well in a system that looks for goals from individual brilliance, but he is not someone who will fit in well to the one-touch passing that Mancini has used. He can't play wide like Aguero, but unlike Aguero, will drop back to the midfield to link play between defenders and attack.

They are different. For our purposes, Aguero is better. For yours, Tevez would be better I think.

and he went to that disgrace of a club.
Cool story bro :lol2:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think Tevez is still a level up from Aguero, not saying Aguero wont become better but Tevez has proved that he can do it consistently in a top league.
So Primera is not a top league? Aguero played for five years and scored 74 goals in Primera while overall he scored 102 goals and had 37assists on top of that. If that's not consistent than I don't what is.

Aguero > Tevez in every way IMO.
Such a shame we missed out on him, and he went to that disgrace of a club.
:hellyes:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am implying that EPL is an overall stronger league.
Not necessarily true. You can argue that Primara is two horse race, but those two teams have kicked the shit out of every English opponent lately. And clubs such as Valencia, Atletico M, or Vilareal played very good in CL and Europa league. Barcelona won CL in 2006, 209, 2011, Atletico won European league in 2009/10, Sevilla in 2006/07. You can talk about personal preference but there isn't much difference in terms of quality. Don't get me wrong I dislike Barcelona very much even though I was on Camp Nou on one occassion.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very laughable info on calciomercato that Milan is between Tevez and Higuain. I wonder what have happened with Berlusconi's obligation to pay more than 500M fine as he lost a case recently where one of his companies was sued for bribery in 1991. :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Tevez>Aguero end of story. Tevez is simply the better player and is one of the few best fowards in the whole world. Aguero is not. Tevez is a big game player. Aguero is not half the big game player Tevez is. Tevez>Aguero. If you believe otherwise you're either: an idiot, illiterate, ignorant, egotisitcal or stubborn.

Tevez would also make a much bigger difference to this team than a CB or LB. If you've watched the game this season; despite the wins, you would see that this team is lacking a real clinical finisher upfront with very good first touches and link-up skills. Tevez is exactly that plus he's brings his immense workrate. Tevez would be the player that this team would play and that is not a bad thing at all for two reasons, #1: He is World Class and is extremely dangerous in attack #2 Him having a large role at the club would feed his ego and make him happy, therefore making him play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)