Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
He's always been a mercenary. Why would it suddenly change? Because its Juventus?

He was really good this past season but if he really wants to go let him go. We all know how unprofessional he can be and Juventus don't need that kind of distraction for the next year. Thanks for the few years don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
i fucking hate how we're not even trying to convince tevez to stay another year making the move away all the more likely
Agreed. Beppe should have bought the first pages of all newspapers in Italy and dedicate them to Tevez. It would be nice to start a twitter campaign from an official account #TevezStayPls so he can see we love him as well. Club is just waiting till he signs for Boca ffs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i fucking hate how we're not even trying to convince tevez to stay another year making the move away all the more likely
Convince? Convince him what exactly? There's nothing to convince, if he's home sick he can leave and it doesn't make sense keeping him. The bar is set high at Juve, everyone is motivated for next season, there's nothing to convince him unless he wants to double his wages then this can easily happen somewhere else.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But we cant do anything if Tevez is pushing to return a yr early.I dont want to see an unhappy,unmotivated Tevez here next season.Thats the last thing we need imo.
1 year left on his contract.
if boca are unwilling to pay ≈14m for him,
i want tevez to stay, even if it means in the stands.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Convince? Convince him what exactly? There's nothing to convince, if he's home sick he can leave and it doesn't make sense keeping him. The bar is set high at Juve, everyone is motivated for next season, there's nothing to convince him unless he wants to double his wages then this can easily happen somewhere else.
Convince him that he is a vital part of the club going forward, even if it is just for one more year. how many times has tevez said that he and his family is settled in Turin? the environment is not an issue or at least it shouldn't be enough to make him want to leave a year early.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agreed. Beppe should have bought the first pages of all newspapers in Italy and dedicate them to Tevez. It would be nice to start a twitter campaign from an official account #TevezStayPls so he can see we love him as well. Club is just waiting till he signs for Boca ffs.
I don't think we need a campaign, he should already know by now how much the fans appreciates his contribution but this whole "I won't decide till after the copa america" and "It is for tevez to decide" whilst the fucking boca president is flying out to speak to him in person is starting to really piss me off. I just want some clarity ffs!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Convince him that he is a vital part of the club going forward, even if it is just for one more year. how many times has tevez said that he and his family is settled in Turin? the environment is not an issue or at least it shouldn't be enough to make him want to leave a year early.
What a genius idea.I wonder why the club dint think of this before..Oh wait

We seem to be at the point where even oil money wages might not convince him to stay.I will be hugely surprised infact.

If Tevez agrees terms with Boca,he will hold all the power.And the club said they'll 'respect his choice'.There isnt anything more to add.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
But we cant do anything if Tevez is pushing to return a yr early.I dont want to see an unhappy,unmotivated Tevez here next season.Thats the last thing we need imo.
100%.
Exactly.
We don't need to convince not him and no one else.Player needs to WANT to be here and play here.
It's Juve ffs,if it means nothing to a player,or if it's not motivating for him to wear our shirt and represent us on the field then he's not needed here.simle as that for me,be it Tevez,Pogba,Vidal or Gigi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a genius idea.I wonder why the club dint think of this before..Oh wait

We seem to be at the point where even oil money wages might not convince him to stay.I will be hugely surprised infact.

If Tevez agrees terms with Boca,he will hold all the power.And the club said they'll 'respect his choice'.There isnt anything more to add.
no our management have given up way too easily with this "it is up to tevez" stance

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Laughing my ass off reading the postings. Mourinho would get 15-20M out of the current situation with Tevez. Or he would bench him for a season, which is worse for Tevez than for the club thus Tevez would probably stay and play as usual once the club showed strength and enforced the contract.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Laughing my ass off reading the postings. Mourinho would get 15-20M out of the current situation with Tevez. Or he would bench him for a season, which is worse for Tevez than for the club thus Tevez would probably stay and play as usual once the club showed strength and enforced the contract.
:heart:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, there is nothing the club can do. He was given number 10, he's first choice, he's loved by the fans, the team almost won everything and he played a huge part of it.

The decision is his and he has to make up his mind soon because this is getting ridiculous.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:lol:

Ofcourse Mourinho would do that.He manages a super rich club that spend gazillions on new players afterall.He wouldnt have any issue in freezing him out for a yr even if Tevez was his MVP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)