Carlos Tevez (111 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
I think he is just done with the european grind. I mean for aguy like him it seems he isnt happy living abroad its strictly professional. Seems like the young professionals living in Dubai or hong kong trying to het paid early but eventually you have to go home

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Trezeguet always wanted to come back for River Plate. But he didn't stay there for long. Dream is one thing and reality is a different one.
cant possibly be serious with that comparison

It just doesn't make sense to me why he wants to do this at the peak of his career. What's the point? He can play for boca when he's 35. He can go back home every summer. Why not chase that champions league trophy?
copa lib with boca matters 10 times more to him, plus he gets to be home

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
honestly we should let Coman stay, f**k Zaza and all the rumors linking him back to us, he is nothing but a scrub who will never be a top player and is not Juve material, not sure why lots of people want him at our club, Berardi is understandable but Zaza for even 8m is a freaking ripoff, the guy is nothing special, we should just keep Coman and give him some legit play time, Zaza can rot at Sass for all we care..

- - - Updated - - -

on the case of Tevez like someone pointed out, we shouldn't let Boca take us for granted, they either give us 18m and call it a deal or give us their most legit attacking youngster they currently have, or give us their word that should they get the next Messi, Neymar, Aguero etc in their ranks, we get first option over all other clubs, cos we are not a charity organization to just donate our best striker to them for free, they either tell Tevez to respect us as a club that gave him so much or give us the options I listed and have Carlitos.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
honestly we should let Coman stay, f**k Zaza and all the rumors linking him back to us, he is nothing but a scrub who will never be a top player and is not Juve material, not sure why lots of people want him at our club, Berardi is understandable but Zaza for even 8m is a freaking ripoff, the guy is nothing special, we should just keep Coman and give him some legit play time, Zaza can rot at Sass for all we care..

- - - Updated - - -

on the case of Tevez like someone pointed out, we shouldn't let Boca take us for granted, they either give us 18m and call it a deal or give us their most legit attacking youngster they currently have, or give us their word that should they get the next Messi, Neymar, Aguero etc in their ranks, we get first option over all other clubs, cos we are not a charity organization to just donate our best striker to them for free, they either tell Tevez to respect us as a club that gave him so much or give us the options I listed and have Carlitos.

I like this post.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Getting tired of this.

The club should have asked him what's his decision before Coppa America.

Now we look like amateur club not knowing will their best player stay.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Boca should not get w discount. Would Barcelona or real give anyone s discount ? They pay or he stays. He could sit on the bench for all I care

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Meh, don't know, but everything reminds me of Conte situation last year.
Yeah exactly, they knew back then as well. Don't know when but they knew it at least a few days/weeks before. There's no way they could 've come to terms with Allegri that fast on every subject.

They're probably waiting for a transfer to finish (Berardi-Zaza?) to soften the blow a bit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gazzetta- Tevez- Boca: agreement close

As reported Gazzetta.it, Carlitos Tevez is now destined to wear the shirt of Boca Junior for the next three years with a contract worth $ 5 million per season. This is what transpires from Chile, where the number 10 Juventus met Daniel Angelici, president of Boca. It remains yet to be defined, the sum that the Argentine company must pay into the coffers of Juventus.

If the figures of engagement should be confirmed, Tevez would become the highest paid footballer in the history of Argentine soccer.

At this point, the fate of Apache seems increasingly marked and headed to Buenos Aires, with all due respect to Marotta, ready to return to the market in search of a worthy substitute for the Bianconeri attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)