Carlos Tevez (116 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah Hustini is the catcher :D

Ah well. There is a bright side to Tevez departure. We're definitely bringing back Berardi now, and hopefully we'll be in the market for that #10 Allegri wants.
Berardi should only be bought if we plan to use a 4-3-3, which I doubt cause allegri said he wants an am. If we lose tevez and Pogba in one window
And plz no witsel or mandu

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Beppe shouldnt be blamed here.

Tevez is as usual pulling a bitch move here.

He gave us two wonderful yrs but....

I dont want hear anything about him again.Fuck off to Argentina asap plz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
God forbid he honors his contract. If this is true my respect for him is gone. I understand it's his home but juve has given him a lot, would it really kill him to stay for another year?? What kind of competitor basically calls it quits in his prime?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Beppe shouldnt be blamed here.

Tevez is as usual pulling a bitch move here.

He gave us two wonderful yrs but....

I dont want hear anything about him again.$#@! off to Argentina asap plz
Players wanting to leave before their contract expires is the most common thing in football. Pretty much every non-Bosman transfer in the world happens because a player wants to leave.

I prefer distributing my affection based on pitch performance rather than juventus commitment.

It's the manager's job to protect the club's interest against the player and against the buying team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tevez has ALL the leverage here.

I wouldnt be surprised if Tevez was constantly bitching to Marotta about returning to Boca all season.

Even on the 1st day when he joined us,he talked about a Boca return.

You cant do anything in such cases and Juventus certainly wont do the idiotic thing of benching him all season just because he went against our wishes.

We are just showing the gratitude for the two great yrs he gave us here.This was bound to happen.

Anyway,the sooner he's gone,the happier i'll be.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Tevez has ALL the leverage here.
You cant do anything in such cases and Juventus certainly wont do the idiotic thing of benching him all season just because he went against our wishes.
I disagree and say that we have all the leverage

"Hey Carlitos, if Boca won't come up with the required fee you are staying due to our legal contract. You can choose whether you sit on the tribune or play on the pitch"

Being benched for an entire season is much worse for him than for us because we were losing him anyway. The difference is that we are not making ourselves the joke of the Football World.

And there is a 90% chance that he will shut up and play as usual if we force him into his contract

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I disagree and say that we have all the leverage

"Hey Carlitos, if Boca won't come up with the required fee you are staying due to our legal contract. You can choose whether you sit on the tribune or play on the pitch"

Being benched for an entire season is much worse for him than for us because we were losing him anyway. The difference is that we are not making ourselves the joke of the Football World.

And there is a 90% chance that he will shut up and play as usual if we force him into his contract
Yep. Its about setting a standard. What will this say to other players that might want to leave or get an easy payrise?

Or to other clubs interested in poaching our players?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How do you come to the conclusion that we've made ourselves look like a joke here ?

Here is this one guy who has been bitching about returning 'home' ever since he set foot in Europe.How do u force an unstable character to stay against his wishes considering all he's been through in his time in England?

We dont want another man city situation here.Not like he came here to sit on a fat paycheck for a few yrs,he literally gave his all in every single game for two yrz whilst also managing to be the MVP of the league.

I see this is as a sign of gratitude from our side and the management deserves zero criticism for this.

And this is definitely not about setting a bad precedent.Stop overreacting.This was an exceptional case

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Letting him go back IS a sign of gratitude. Doesn't mean we should do it without getting anything in return. He's under contract. Boca can pay a transfer fee just like any other team would in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)