Carlos Tevez (86 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
All this tevez speculation is just that..speculation. Sure Marotta has said he might leave but he also said he might stay. I don't think anyone knows what tevez is going to do, maybe not even tevez. Let's just wait and see. Personally, I still think it would make the most sense to stay one more season then go back to Argentina next summer, or maybe even 2017. I know he misses home but he's willing to give up chasing a champions league for it? That's not a very competitive person and doesn't sound very tevez like.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Putting a value on Tevez is quite hard.

Zach's 23m valuation is not unreasonable if you are approaching it from the point of view of what Tevez is probably worth to Juve just now.

However, there's no way another club is going to view 23m as a fair valuation of a 31 year old in the last year of his contract, particularly when Juve only paid about 10m for him. I doubt Juve could sell him for more than they bought him for.

It becomes hard to see a transfer happening when the gap in valuations is that big.

Juve may play ball and not ask for much cash if Tevez is desperate to return to Boca, but I see no reason for Juve to sell cheap simply because Tevez fancies playing for someone else in Europe.
Van Persie mate.. 1 year left at Arsenal and United paid 30m for a 30years old striker

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd potentially agree with the idea of selling Tevez to Boca if he wants so badly to go there. Another European team would have to pay us huge bucks for Tevez, and Van Persie would be the precident for a big fee. I'd rather take whatever Boca can afford while also improving the club's image as a club run by reasonable human beings (allowing Tevez to realise his dream) than have a demotivated Tevez next year.

Still not sure if this is the usual media bullshit which people are biting on too hard or if this is genuine stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

London is closer to Argentina in culture.I can see him settling there with his family well tbh.Still must be missing Fish N'Chips i guess.
God...imagine if Tevez went to play at Arsenal during this summer. I can't even.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
ESPN - Angelici in Chile to talk to Tevez

As reported by ESPN, the president of Boca Juniors Daniel Angelici it is in Chile to talk with Carlos Tevez. The objective of the Xeneizes number one is to try to force the deal, but with two rocks. The first is the lack of money to offer to Juventus, with which the Apache still has a contract year, the second is the Argentine Federation would not want during the Copa America allow dialogues market within the withdrawal Albiceleste.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
All this tevez speculation is just that..speculation. Sure Marotta has said he might leave but he also said he might stay. I don't think anyone knows what tevez is going to do, maybe not even tevez. Let's just wait and see. Personally, I still think it would make the most sense to stay one more season then go back to Argentina next summer, or maybe even 2017. I know he misses home but he's willing to give up chasing a champions league for it? That's not a very competitive person and doesn't sound very tevez like.
:agree: I'll wait until Tevez talks.

Mar 30, 2006
Arsenal's potential lineup next yr

Cech
Debuchy-Rugani-Koscielny-Asamoah
Vidal-Marchisio
Walcott-Oezil-Sanchez
Tevez​

:tuttosport:
Woah

what a team! But you guys, Jack and Ramsey are 2 of the best in the world and need to be included in the team. Jack is the new Pirlo.
Guaranteed to secure the goal of 4th and past group stage of CL.

does Marchisio know french? If so he could be the perfect Wenger signing and replace Vieira in midfield. I read he was a big fan of Vieira and Martin Keown growing up.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Boca Juniors secretary general Cesar Martucci confirms 'we have spoken with Juventus’ about Carlos Tevez.

The Argentinian side have made no secret of their desire to bring Tevez back to the Bombanera, but the official also said club President Daniel Angelici has not yet spoken to the player after flying to Chile.

“There are several different interests which must come together,” Martucci said, as reported by Calciomercato.

“It’s up to President Angelici to negotiate, we’ve already spoken with Juventus and made contact with the player, but we have to be careful not to create expectations we then can’t live up to.

“Tevez has another year on his contract with Juventus, and we respect that. We can’t get involved in their business and interfere.

“In fact, the President has not yet talked with Tevez in Chile.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Boca Juniors secretary general Cesar Martucci confirms 'we have spoken with Juventus’ about Carlos Tevez.

The Argentinian side have made no secret of their desire to bring Tevez back to the Bombanera, but the official also said club President Daniel Angelici has not yet spoken to the player after flying to Chile.

“There are several different interests which must come together,” Martucci said, as reported by Calciomercato.

“It’s up to President Angelici to negotiate, we’ve already spoken with Juventus and made contact with the player, but we have to be careful not to create expectations we then can’t live up to.

Tevez has another year on his contract with Juventus, and we respect that. We can’t get involved in their business and interfere.

Good !

20 mil or wait another year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Boca Juniors vice-President Oscar Moscariello confirms President Daniel Angelici is 'waiting to meet’ Carlos Tevez in Chile.

It was revealed earlier today that the patron had flown to meet with Tevez, who is representing Argentina in the Copa America, and the VP gave an update on the situation.

“He [Angelici] arrived in Chile this morning, but we haven’t had an update on the situation yet,” Moscariello told Tuttomercatoweb.

“I don’t know if he’s had contact. Tevez is the idol of our supporters, a symbol of Boca, but also of Argentina, we’d be delighted to have him back with us.

“We’ve spoken with his agent, Juve are fine with Boca, but we’ve especially been working with his agent.

“Now we’re waiting to meet Carlos to continue the negotiations.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Boca Juniors secretary general Cesar Martucci confirms ‘we have spoken with Juventus’ about Carlos Tevez.

“Tevez has another year on his contract with Juventus, and we respect that. We can’t get involved in their business and interfere.

Good.

So if they want him, pay up. If not - fuck off and wait in line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)