Carlos Tevez (88 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mercenaries Pogba and Tevez are coming out of their hole. :touched:
Tevez never hid anything, and he's probably about that $$, so just pay the dude and let him go home.

Pogba however, :lol: he's a true pimp, look at him play fools like @zizinho :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd feel no way about Tevez, cause it was meant to be temporary. And he's always said he'd leave, sure he said he'd play out his contract, but now he doesn't want to and such is life, keeping him against his will might damage our relations with other players.

Pogba however, I see the Zambrotta in him, no joke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
I think it really depends on Tevez.

If his attitude is "I want to go back to Boca, but I'm not fussed if it's this summer or next summer", then obviously we should keep him.

The problem is if he's determined to go now. We saw at City what can happen if Tevez wants out, and it's not worth having one of our highest earners stropping off to Argentina to play golf...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
An unmotivated Tevez is dangerous.
He is, but @DAiDEViL is right too: if you allow him to leave for free, we give off bad vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

i fucking hate how we're not even trying to convince tevez to stay another year making the move away all the more likely
Last I heard Boca are offering 5 million a season for three seasons. That is a pretty sweet deal for Tevez. Especially because he loves the club. It would be very hard to convince him anyway.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Once again everybody is jumping to conclusions before getting any facts. Let's wait and see what happens before shitting on Marotta and/or Tevez k?

Ps no way boca is offering 5 per to tevez

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is, but @DAiDEViL is right too: if you allow him to leave for free, we give off bad vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

Last I heard Boca are offering 5 million a season for three seasons. That is a pretty sweet deal for Tevez. Especially because he loves the club. It would be very hard to convince him anyway.
i find it incredibly hard to believe boca are offering 5 mill a season

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
http://football-italia.net/67861/report-ibra-asks-termination

Ibra asks for termination of his contract with PSG.Just look here,this will give you an idea of player power in this day and age.

inb4 @lgorTudor 'If it was up to mourinho,he would've got 40m for ibra in this situation'
Oh, PSG are our new role model now when it comes to transfers.

I guess it's legit because both PSG and us are rich enough to not need a transfer fee from our best striker leaving

oh

ooh

wait

shit

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Tevez never hid anything, and he's probably about that $$, so just pay the dude and let him go home.

Pogba however, :lol: he's a true pimp, look at him play fools like @zizinho :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd feel no way about Tevez, cause it was meant to be temporary. And he's always said he'd leave, sure he said he'd play out his contract, but now he doesn't want to and such is life, keeping him against his will might damage our relations with other players.

Pogba however, I see the Zambrotta in him, no joke.
I agree with you about Pogba, @zizinho will never be convinced though :p

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So weird to see so many people trash talking Tevez. Show the man well deserved respect, he's taken us to a whole new level. He probably feels he gave his all for the club and wants to go. I didn't see so many bad words being thrown towards Conte when he left it was lack of ambition from the management and now Tevez is a mercenary. It doesn't make sense, he's going to his boyhood club and if he leaves I'll wish him good luck.

Unmotivated Tevez would have no use to us anyway and we'll save up some big money from his salary. It enables us to sign someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)