Carlos Tevez (135 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
how come tevez is thanked for his service, but everyone here shits on thuram, zambrotta, cannavaro, ibra?
Tevez won't go to fucking Inter.

I actually have little to no problems with the players in 2006 that left to teams outside of Italy and didn't talk shit about the club afterwards. Staying with a club in Serie B when you're among the best players in the world isn't something to be expected. That's why the ones who stayed deserve all the respect they can get.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
how come tevez is thanked for his service, but everyone here shits on thuram, zambrotta, cannavaro, ibra?
I'm not. Absolutely not.

We revived his career and brought him back into the NT. And he was payed handsomely for it.
Thank, for leaving us a year early wich forces us to spend ? I am not gonna fucking thank.
What if other players do the same ? Who played here for a longer period ?

Fuck this shit. Thanks mister tevez, for taking this 5 million we give you each year. I will thank him if he ends his contract NEXT year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not. Absolutely not.

We revived his career and brought him back into the NT. And he was payed handsomely for it.
Thank, for leaving us a year early wich forces us to spend ? I am not gonna fucking thank.

Fuck this shit. Thanks mister tevez, for taking this 5 million we give you each year. I will thank him if he ends his contract NEXT year.
thank you tevez for helping us get paid 92m in the CL and reaching the final too?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Furthermore, everyone seems to want Tevez to stay and Berardi to come but how the hell would that even work? It wouldn't.
I always advocated buying Berardi, loaning him to a bigger side or Sass in worst case, bringing him back after Tevez leaves.

Berardi wouldn't join us without the perspective of regular play anyway. Unlike tuz experds he knows that a talent is wasted sitting at a big club playing 200 minutes per season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
http://football-italia.net/67861/report-ibra-asks-termination

Ibra asks for termination of his contract with PSG.Just look here,this will give you an idea of player power in this day and age.

inb4 @lgorTudor 'If it was up to mourinho,he would've got 40m for ibra in this situation'
Thats a different situation

Zlatan didnt want to leave milan. He likes italy. PSG forced the move by trowing ALOT of money to Zlatan and milan. You could say zlatan and t Silva were pushed towards PSG and both have said that.

Tevez ? EPL was tired of him. Nobody wanted him. city fans hated him. WE offered him a way out. We absolutely did not force the move. In fact Tevez kinda did force to move towards us, as the transferfee dictates.

Sorry Cusp but thats a big difference.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm not. Absolutely not.

Makes me want to vomit when people praise him, thank him and think it's a good idea to give him what he wants at our expense.

I know our strikers have been shit for years but just because we ended up with a SS who done his job and scored for us doesn't mean he's a fucking hero.

He can't honour a contract, and we've made him feel at home and done everything we could have. So if he has such a strong urge to leave he can do it on our terms.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thank you tevez for helping us get paid 92m in the CL and reaching the final too?
92 mil ? So without tevez we would have finished 4th during conte's final year and not made CL ?

Tevez made a difference in first knockout and quarterfinals. Morata was far more important in semifinal and final.

But hey that, he's the top earner at juventus. We expect him to do this, why the flying fuck would we else give him so much ?

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci and Buffon do exactly the same. Ask to move to a Qatar or USA (same shit status as argentine first class), and terminate the contract.

Will we thank them aswel ?

Cause i tell you this. Bonucci and Buffon had ALOT bigger impact on juventus in the CL compared to tevez.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
92 mil ? So without tevez we would have finished 4th during conte's final year and not made CL ?

Tevez made a difference in first knockout and quarterfinals. Morata was far more important in semifinal and final.

But hey that, he's the top earner at juventus. We expect him to do this, why the flying fuck would we else give him so much ?

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci and Buffon do exactly the same. Ask to move to a Qatar or USA (same shit status as argentine first class), and terminate the contract.

Will we thank them aswel ?

Cause i tell you this. Bonucci and Buffon had ALOT bigger impact on juventus in the CL compared to tevez.
Right but Morata would never have been given that opportunity to be helpful if Tevez wasn't the great player he was in the Knockouts and Quarters.

This relationship works both ways as he has ALWAYS made it clear he wanted to end his career in Boca.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me want to vomit when people praise him, thank him and think it's a good idea to give him what he wants at our expense.

I know our strikers have been shit for years but just because we ended up with a SS who done his job and scored for us doesn't mean he's a fucking hero.

He can't honour a contract, and we've made him feel at home and done everything we could have. So if he has such a strong urge to leave he can do it on our terms.
Bitching about Tevez not honoring a contract means you should bitch about everyone that leaves Juventus that doesn't leave on a bosman.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If players leave cause the player indicates he wants to go, and we get an acceptable transferfee, i'm not going to like it offcourse, but i wont bitch.

If we make an agreement with a player for at least x seasons, and at the season before he suddenly wants to leave a year early, and forces his way out, making juventus not get an acceptable, if any, transferfee, then yes i'm going to bitch.

If Boca offers 20 they can have his sorry ass. If they dont, then fuck off and wait till next year.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Right but Morata would never have been given that opportunity to be helpful if Tevez wasn't the great player he was in the Knockouts and Quarters.

This relationship works both ways as he has ALWAYS made it clear he wanted to end his career in Boca.

- - - Updated - - -

Bitching about Tevez not honoring a contract means you should bitch about everyone that leaves Juventus that doesn't leave on a bosman.
No it doesn't, unless you're suggesting every single contract situation is the same for all players

He said he'd honour his contract, he has absolutely no reason not to. And now when we thought we could keep on building we now have to worry about filling the void of our fucking top scorer because he can't wait another 12 months to commit career suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)