Carlos Tevez (23 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So weird to see so many people trash talking Tevez. Show the man well deserved respect, he's taken us to a whole new level. He probably feels he gave his all for the club and wants to go. I didn't see so many bad words being thrown towards Conte when he left it was lack of ambition from the management and now Tevez is a mercenary. It doesn't make sense, he's going to his boyhood club and if he leaves I'll wish him good luck.

Unmotivated Tevez would have no use to us anyway and we'll save up some big money from his salary. It enables us to sign someone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So weird to see so many people trash talking Tevez. Show the man well deserved respect, he's taken us to a whole new level. He probably feels he gave his all for the club and wants to go. I didn't see so many bad words being thrown towards Conte when he left it was lack of ambition from the management and now Tevez is a mercenary. It doesn't make sense, he's going to his boyhood club and if he leaves I'll wish him good luck.

Unmotivated Tevez would have no use to us anyway and we'll save up some big money from his salary. It enables us to sign someone else.
People talk trash because they don't want him to leave, that's all.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I was being half serious with the mercenary comment.I dint exactly mean it :smile:

I just hope he leaves soon though.I dont want things to drag on and we should get over this very quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

@ADP1113 20m20 minutes ago
Marotta on Tevez "We want to satisfy the player but we expect a response in a few days."

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He can leave as long as Boca pays us something as transfer fee. At this point I'd even take 5m. It's not about the money, but the statement the club makes. We need to be more Zampariniesque here.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

wtf man, where were you last season :lol:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I love Tevez, I loved him before Juve and I've been super happy having him here. He really lead by example on and off the field! If he wants to leave for Boca so be it. I just hope he stays at least till the end of his contract and gives us some more glory moments!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We are not a club like Athletic Bilbao that keeps a player against his will and benched him to make a point. That would be disgusting. If Tevez wants to go home we should let him. We have great players like Morata, Dybala, and Berardi that can replace him. We also can get another veteran to replace him or we can get a true number 10 such as Oscar, there is also the option of beginning to build a squad with wingers, Tevez being here made that impossible. I want Tevez to stay and would prefer that and would love to see him here another year but I can not be mad at him if he leaves to go back home. He is not a mercenary, he is a hero and a champion.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We are not a club like Athletic Bilbao that keeps a player against his will and benched him to make a point. That would be disgusting. If Tevez wants to go home we should let him. We have great players like Morata, Dybala, and Berardi that can replace him. We also can get another veteran to replace him or we can get a true number 10 such as Oscar, there is also the option of beginning to build a squad with wingers, Tevez being here made that impossible. I want Tevez to stay and would prefer that and would love to see him here another year but I can not be mad at him if he leaves to go back home. He is not a mercenary, he is a hero and a champion.
This looks like one of those posts we'll all laugh at in 3 years.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Agent: 'Can Boca afford Tevez?'
By Football Italia staff
[​IMG]​

Juventus striker Carlos Tevez to Boca Juniors is “all to play for, as we don’t know if they can afford his wages.”

The forward has said he’d love to be reunited with his former club before the end of his career and the Xeneizes are eager to make that happen this summer.

“It’s all to play for, especially as we don’t know if Boca Juniors are even capable of paying his wages,” Tevez’s agent Adrian Ruocco told Tuttomercatoweb.

This evening Juventus director Beppe Marotta said that they want a definitive answer from Tevez “by the end of the week.”

They want to plan a suitable replacement if the Argentine jets off to Buenos Aires.

Tevez is currently in Chile on international duty for the Copa America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)