Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TS say Boca have offered two yr deal worth €5m per season.

Can Boca offer that ? If true,he'll definitely accept that but i dont see us getting any transfer fee though.Tevez will try and push for Boca as much as he can.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...ni-cosi-il-boca-vuole-convincere-tevez-691755
Yeah,i think that's the most likely scenario now if he really wants to return home.
With Boca giving him 2yrs at least with 5M wages,he'll take it and ask Juve to leave.

I just wonder,if he really wants to end his pro-carrer in Europe being only 31yrs?too early imo.
If he was 34yrs,then yeah go play 2-3 seasons at home and hang up your boots.
But will he play 5yrs with Boca now?or end his carrer at 33/34yrs?again,too early.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
TS say Boca have offered two yr deal worth €5m per season.

Can Boca offer that ? If true,he'll definitely accept that but i dont see us getting any transfer fee though.Tevez will try and push for Boca as much as he can.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...ni-cosi-il-boca-vuole-convincere-tevez-691755
10M in 2 years is a bit high for SA teams but it's possible, yes. IIRC Boca paid 5M or something for Peruzzi's transfer. And i take if that's the case Tevez will see through his contract and Boca will have him for free?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Well if they can afford 2x5M wages they better come up with a decent transfer fee.

They have absolutely no leverage on us.
wat? we are the ones without any leverage...
tevez is probably the last player you want in your club when he doesn´t want to be there ^^.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
10M in 2 years is a bit high for SA teams but it's possible, yes. IIRC Boca paid 5M or something for Peruzzi's transfer. And i take if that's the case Tevez will see through his contract and Boca will have him for free?
:agree:

Marotta said he'll respect his choice and if he pushes for Boca,i think we'll agree a mutual termination of his contract.Thats the feeling i get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)