Carlos Tevez (83 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We'll still piss the league in and I'm sure we'll look for a decent replacement for Tevez if he leaves.
dybala is not enough because he is young and have not experience in cl machts if tevez leaves we need to another forward plus dybala
perhaps we unable to get a forward so its better find a classic AM / trequartista

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus is a price for Carlitos Tevez and it turns out that there wont be a price equal to all. To date ,Apache is of interest from Paris Saint Germain, Atletico Madrid and Boca Juniors, each with different economic means.Surely the company that has less to spend are Boca Juniors offering 2 million euro to the player and could reach four million to five million offer to Juventus, not more. If the Bianconeri want more, should look elsewhere. Atletico would not want to go beyond the 10-15 million euro after spending 22 million for Vietto. Who has more resources ? Would always be Paris Saint Germain with over nine million per year offered to the player, could also satisfy the Juventus asking at least 15 million euro capital gain to make more bonus. A budget today Tevez is worth about 5 million, this minimum price, the rest will all be gained, but rather a rate close to that another fifteen.
an article on TJ from Massimo Pavan

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Is tevez really want to move this year?
I thought he staying until his contract ended in 2016.
If Boca want him now, and Tevez really want to go, we should ask for Calleri.
Never saw him play tbh, but Zamparini/Palermo track record doesn't lie.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Makes you want to slap him, doesn't it.

- - - Updated - - -

certainly
siamak? :D hes entertaining

- - - Updated - - -

Is tevez really want to move this year?
I thought he staying until his contract ended in 2016.
If Boca want him now, and Tevez really want to go, we should ask for Calleri.
Never saw him play tbh, but Zamparini/Palermo track record doesn't lie.
calleri has so much potential, hes strong, pacy for his size, and pretty technical, he also is very intelligent on the pitch, with the right guidance he can turn into a pretty solid player imo

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can/will Boca pay any sort of meaningful transfer fee for Tevez?

Or are they relying on Juve being good sports and letting Tevez go for nothing or virtually nothing if he decides to leave?
they did pay a couple million for osvaldo to play 4 months, so my guess is they could pay 5-10 mil for the transfer, the real problem is tevez wages and contract demands, hed probably ask for 3-4 mil for 4 years and i doubt boca can give him that

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
calleri has so much potential, hes strong, pacy for his size, and pretty technical, he also is very intelligent on the pitch, with the right guidance he can turn into a pretty solid player imo
There you go :beppe:

We could afford to lose tevez imo, but he will be missed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
hed probably ask for 3-4 mil for 4 years and i doubt boca can give him that
Ah, yes. My favourite moment in any return to hometown/boyhood club.

I love the club, I love the club, I definitely want to play there again and while I'm not past it.

Wait, that's all you are willing to offer me?

I can earn double that elsewhere.

Some players take the hit and accept the vastly reduced wages, some don't.

Most just end up delaying the signing year after year until those smaller wages start to look attractive.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can/will Boca pay any sort of meaningful transfer fee for Tevez?

Or are they relying on Juve being good sports and letting Tevez go for nothing or virtually nothing if he decides to leave?
For this reason I think we will keep him. One more year with a clause that says they can have him for peanuts at the end of it.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If we sell him with one year left on his contract, what is the most we could get for him?
According to AS, Juventus priced Tevez at 15 million euro. Currently in Argentina, there's Atletico Madrid ,Paris Saint Germain as well as Boca Juniors who dreams of getting the Apache.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
According to AS, Juventus priced Tevez at 15 million euro. Currently in Argentina, there's Atletico Madrid ,Paris Saint Germain as well as Boca Juniors who dreams of getting the Apache.
15m would be a decent chunk of change for a guy on his last year of his contract. Probably a good time to cash in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)