Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
have boca ever spent 15 mill?
tevez doesn't care about money! he want to close out his career in his country near his family if he want to retire from playing he most likely going to boca but if he would continue his career in european surely we need to pay him extra money.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Can't ArseAnal just buy our club as a whole and get on with it already? It's just so frustrating waiting all this time for them to buy our players one after another. Dang it :(

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, 15 million is a pipe dream. The 10 million I asked about earlier was me being extremely optimistic already :D

If he leaves, I'm expecting a figure around 5 million.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
That's your problem right there
i just quoted @The Cusp. and i don't understand why it would be hard for a team like PSG for example to buy him for this figure. that's a fair price for what he could offer for them in the next 2 years at least. he will fuck their liga literally.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i believe if he leaves he will leave for Boca. that's it. don't think he would go for another European team.

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah, 15 million is a pipe dream. The 10 million I asked about earlier was me being extremely optimistic already :D

If he leaves, I'm expecting a figure around 5 million.
But why would we let him go to any team for this low a figure? We don't have to and we won't. Unless he is determined to go to Boca (which he surely can wait a year) then I don't see why we have to sell to anyone without making a big profit.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i believe if he leaves he will leave for Boca. that's it. don't think he would go for another European team.
I agree with that. Unless let's say Real or Barca come knocking. Which isn't really going to happen.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But why would we let him go to any team for this low a figure? We don't have to and we won't. Unless he is determined to go to Boca (which he surely can wait a year) then I don't see why we have to sell to anyone without making a big profit.
Marotta always said that he'll "respect Tevez' decision".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)