Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
fuck terminating his contract. we owe him nothing and Boca can pay up or wait
That's the thing. It's only one more season ffs. Surely he and the club can wait until July 2016. He gets to go back to his boyhood club, no transfer fee involved, and he fulfils his three year deal with us. Wanting to leave now complicates things too much.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If he leaves for Boca now, I have no problems tbh. But if we are forced to rescind his contract and we lose out on player and transfer fee, then fuck our club, Tevez and Boca
ah yes, of course.

and just when we thought we would have one summer without people asking for marotta fired

we are proven wrong.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I had no illusions about Tevez from the very beginning thus I am not mad at him for wanting to leave. However I will not accept Juventus bending their knees to Boca.

Prefer a moody, stinky Tevez for the next year over being the joke of entire South America and anybody who follows Italian football. Terminating contract of your 28 goal striker because he and some club want so :howler:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If he leaves for Boca now, I have no problems tbh. But if we are forced to rescind his contract and we lose out on player and transfer fee, then fuck our club, Tevez and Boca
better be careful...

still he always said he will respect his contract.
he just can’t wait one more season to go home or what?

...i kinda see us terminating his contract too.
i would hate to see it happening,
but i think it’s possible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and screw boca for being such a seedy classless club

what a farce. i hope they go bankrupt. i hope their stadium is proven to be unsafe, and is closed so no fans can attend games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's the thing. It's only one more season ffs. Surely he and the club can wait until July 2016. He gets to go back to his boyhood club, no transfer fee involved, and he fulfils his three year deal with us. Wanting to leave now complicates things too much.
:agree: thats why i think he will stay. leaving now makes so much less sense for all 3 parties involved

- - - Updated - - -

I had no illusions about Tevez from the very beginning thus I am not mad at him for wanting to leave. However I will not accept Juventus bending their knees to Boca.

Prefer a moody, stinky Tevez for the next year over being the joke of entire South America and anybody who follows Italian football. Terminating contract of your 28 goal striker because he and some club want so :howler:
we dont know yet if he wants to leave or not

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
All we know for sure is that he didn't step up and say "I will fulfill my contract at Juventus" Only takes 5 seconds and everything is clear
the funny thing is, he did say it actually. it was a month or so ago when he said that he will respect his contract with Juve. we were even in talks of prolonging the contract until 2017. i dont know why he would change his attitude so suddenly and want to leave at any cost...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the funny thing is, he did say it actually. it was a month or so ago when he said that he will respect his contract with Juve. we were even in talks of prolonging the contract until 2017. i dont know why he would change his attitude so suddenly and want to leave at any cost...
CL final frustration
Dude probably wants to forget about the final by going away and restart elsewhere.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Maybe yes, maybe no. And it's not that uncommon for a player to give a simple "yes/no" question to whether they are leaving a club (especially in the off season) I remember Vidal being tight lipped until late August about what he was doing.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The way this situation has developed, you would think Tevez was in his early 40's desperately trying to get one last year of football at his beloved Boca before his body shut down and he was decrepit. If he can't 'Suffer' another year at Juve before going to play in the Worlds 87th best league then there is something wrong with him.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8,936
    Mutually terminating his contract is fucking retarded, but from the club's perspective it's probably better than paying him €5m to possibly sit on the bench all season or be awol

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    argnetina and brazil league are generally terrible past 5 years

they are on level with mls and asian leagues in terms of exciting talents and even football. it's all hype
    Not to mention that MLS is a fast growing institution, I can see the likes of Seattle Sounders will be more relèvent then the Fluminense and River Plates of the world. Not to mention that's where the money is at, in 15-20 years with italy shit economy DC United will poach Juventus' targets Man City style when they got their sheik.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    also i invite y'all to show some respect to our best player, we dont know what kind of handshake agreement tevez had with the club, we all knew this day was coming, i personally am glad he was here and gave us so much, Forza Apache

NB: spam giovinco style posts will not be tolerated, if you are going to keep calling him mercenary ad nauseum you will get infractions, keep this thread clean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)