Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm so mad about this.

He's at the coppa now, worldcup is years away and he likely wont make it again.
One year at juve, barely means anything to him. Just living our a contract and be finished.

For Juve, this is a big deal. We have Dybala, Coman,Berardi, all players who can make a significant step this year, but none certain (bar dybala a bit) this year. Its Morata's confirmation year.
We need Tevez, just one season. For the certainties.

After this season, we can re evaluate and see how things are. But right now, its absolute bullcrap.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
also i invite y'all to show some respect to our best player, we dont know what kind of handshake agreement tevez had with the club, we all knew this day was coming, i personally am glad he was here and gave us so much, Forza Apache

NB: spam giovinco style posts will not be tolerated, if you are going to keep calling him mercenary ad nauseum you will get infractions, keep this thread clean
X if he doesnt live out his contract, wich he said he would, he IS a mercenary.

HE should be glad that we gave him the chance not a single club in the spotlight was going to give, to be able to make the coppa team.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
X if he doesnt live out his contract, wich he said he would, he IS a mercenary.

HE should be glad that we gave him the chance not a single club in the spotlight was going to give, to be able to make the coppa team.
we heard you the first time you said that, no need to repeat the same post calling him a merc 3 times on the same page

and no he is not a mercenary, especially for transferring back to the club he is a fan of, it's actually the very opposite of a merc; add to that the fact that he gives his all on the pitch, that statement becomes totally ridiculous.

You are sounding more like an aggrieved boyfriend who just got dumped.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
also i invite y'all to show some respect to our best player, we dont know what kind of handshake agreement tevez had with the club, we all knew this day was coming, i personally am glad he was here and gave us so much, Forza Apache

NB: spam giovinco style posts will not be tolerated, if you are going to keep calling him mercenary ad nauseum you will get infractions, keep this thread clean
Don't compare him to Giovinco :yuck:
Give them the conte treatment, thread ban them! I will be 200% behind you. Without tevez we wouldn't have achieved half of what we have!
And if there is anyone that can rob this club and deserves it its tevez! He should snatch one if the trophies with him on his way!!
Forza fuerte apache!!

- - - Updated - - -

You are sounding more like an aggrieved boyfriend who just got dumped.
Spot on!

- - - Updated - - -

He is right tho.

JUVENTUS don't bend their knees. A message is more important that the wages we might save.

#unbent
Juventus has been bending over since 2006, my friend.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A grieved boyfriend who got dumped by a girlfriend who was disliked by everyone and wanted by none, in wich he put serious efford to make her confident and reborn, beautifull for the outside world again ?

Yeah that sounds about right tbh.

Tevez is that broken girl with that special aura, that you put shitloads of time and money in to fix it up, and when you do, she sleeps with some foreign guy and leaves you at the worst possible time.

Like my ex girlfriend 7 years ago. I hope he also becomes unhappy and fat, and sees a better version shine in his place at juventus

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I have to agree with X on this one. He would be considered a mercenary if he left us for bigger wages, for PSG for instance. Going back to Boca has little to do with money but with being where he wants to be.

We knew this from the beginning. His mind was set on Argentina. Period. Although if he goes before the contract runs out he's not a man of his word (he said he would see it through), maybe even a disgusting character then but not a mercenary, no. And of course he has the right to change his mind and leave whenever the fuck he wants.

Marotta said it best; We'll sell the player if he asks to leave. And that includes Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and whoever else might think about going. There's no need for drama or anger towards said player, as there's no point in having someone whose mind is elsewhere.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have to agree with X on this one. He would be considered a mercenary if he left us for bigger wages, for PSG for instance. Going back to Boca has little to do with money but with being where he wants to be.

We knew this from the beginning. His mind was set on Argentina. Period. Although if he goes before the contract runs out he's not a man of his word (he said he would see it through), maybe even a disgusting character then but not a mercenary, no. And of course he has the right to change his mind and leave whenever the fuck he wants.

Marotta said it best; We'll sell the player if he asks to leave. And that includes Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and whoever else might think about going. There's no need for drama or anger towards said player, as there's no point in having someone whose mind is elsewhere.
lemme throw you this curve ball, he was asked about this while we were still in contention for the CL, do you think it would have been wise at the time to say yes i am leaving or i am not so sure? surely not, anyhoos i know i am defending him, but rather give him the benefit of the doubt, because in his time here he hasnt said or done anything to suggest i shouldnt

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he is a merc. a very good merc.

boca
corinthians
west ham
man utd
man city
juventus

all in past 13 years. and he never left a club on good terms, expect for maybe west ham

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
lemme throw you this curve ball, he was asked about this while we were still in contention for the CL, do you think it would have been wise at the time to say yes i am leaving or i am not so sure? surely not, anyhoos i know i am defending him, but rather give him the benefit of the doubt, because in his time here he hasnt said or done anything to suggest i shouldnt
No matter, you don't say you'll see it through and then don't. You either have your word or you don't. We still don't know what he's decided so it's unfair to be judging, so we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

he is a merc. a very good merc.

boca
corinthians
west ham
man utd
man city
juventus

all in past 13 years. and he never left a club on good terms, expect for maybe west ham
Tevez was almost linched at Corinthians while leave the stadium once. His family was in the car. That was the main reason he left. You have no idea how SA ultras are.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez is a mulambo who would have never adapted to England's lifestyle and culture. It was a big mistake to go there. He would never learn the language to begin with. Hell, he couldn't learn Portuguese during his time in Brazil, couldn't understand or have the means to communicate with his teammates and coach.

I look at Tevez and i see Romário. He just couldn't stand being someplace else but his home country. Tevez at least tried. My only grudge with him is his word. If he gave his word, he's got have some balls and do what he said.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
in his last game the united fans were cheering 'sign him up'. Fergie simply didnt think he was worth the investment.
and here fans are screaming stay one more year

but he is not listening.

someone call in chris brown. we need him to sing his song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)