Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Damn

Remember when he came and people said he didn't performed in Europe? :lol:
It was still happening this year. He scored 2 against Malmo, and then didn't score in the next 3 against Atletico and Olympiacos (twice). People were calling him a European choker in November. :lol:

People also said Morata can't score when he starts games, only when he comes in as a sub. :lol:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It was still happening this year. He scored 2 against Malmo, and then didn't score in the next 3 against Atletico and Olympiacos (twice). People were calling him a European choker in November. :lol:

People also said Morata can't score when he starts games, only when he comes in as a sub. :lol:
There's a saying on my country: it's better to be historian than prophet.

That's why I rather don't jump on conclusions

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fox Sport cimmentator (Alan Smith?) was pointing out how Tevez refused to go in when he was in City and how he was unhappy today when he was taken out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he ran and he ran and he ran, and he battled those madrid pansies like a man schooling boys
I am very surprised when people say he had a bad game. He was a constant threat and made Madrid work very hard. Sure, he could have made better decisions at times, but with that workrate that sometimes happens.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am very surprised when people say he had a bad game. He was a constant threat and made Madrid work very hard. Sure, he could have made better decisions at times, but with that workrate that sometimes happens.
He didn't have a bad game at all. Made the difference when it counted most. He seemed to be unaware that other players were on the pitch any time he had the ball near the Madrid box. He had 3 chances to very easily put Morata clean through and wasted all of them. Still, he more than made up for this.

All I was suggesting is that this wasn't one of his best games, and that's a very good thing for us. If he pulls off an absolute cracker of a game in Madrid like we know he can... well, that's exciting to think about.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
He didn't have a bad game at all. Made the difference when it counted most. He seemed to be unaware that other players were on the pitch any time he had the ball near the Madrid box. He had 3 chances to very easily put Morata clean through and wasted all of them. Still, he more than made up for this.

All I was suggesting is that this wasn't one of his best games, and that's a very good thing for us. If he pulls off an absolute cracker of a game in Madrid like we know he can... well, that's exciting to think about.
but it was one of the best games for us in cl, he made the pk, scored it, semi assisted for morata, got involved, played d very well, helped us creeate something in the middle. i'm very very happy about his performance and the performance of the whole team. i'm wondering what formation will we play in the away match. will pogs be fit? will pirlo play? (4-1-3-2 ?)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
but it was one of the best games for us in cl, he made the pk, scored it, semi assisted for morata, got involved, played d very well, helped us creeate something in the middle. i'm very very happy about his performance and the performance of the whole team. i'm wondering what formation will we play in the away match. will pogs be fit? will pirlo play? (4-1-3-2 ?)
It was good, I've said so... but nowhere near his demolition of Dortmund over two legs. He could easily have had 1-2 actual assists today if he was more aware of his teammates. I'm not complaining about him, I'm saying I'm excited by the fact I know he can perform at an even higher level, and if he does so, we're in damn fine shape for making the final.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i know that chance in the 1st half, morata was waiting in the right of their box and tevez didn't passed, it should've been an easy goal, but most of the times he was like all alone in the park, no one to help him, morata too. with this situation i'm glad we won, and they scored only 1.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

This I can agree with. Let's hope he does even better at Bernabeu!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I've seen better games.

Yeah it wasn't his best game for sure,but still he was decisive.worked and ran alot.
EL FUEEERTEEE APACHE!!! :touched::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Grande EL APACHE!!!
Forza Carlitos!!
:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)