Carlos Tevez (125 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His workrate was amazing after we scored the second and switched to 3-5-2. There was this one instance when we were under heavy pressure, where he took the ball up the pitch, fighting off 3 or 4 players and held the ball up for quite a while, providing needed relief.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he was poor today and what he did when he came off is just stupid and disrespectful

- - - Updated - - -

His workrate was amazing after we scored the second and switched to 3-5-2. There was this one instance when we were under heavy pressure, where he took the ball up the pitch, fighting off 3 or 4 players and held the ball up for quite a while, providing needed relief.
then got a foul and the entire team could reposition 30 meters further up the field :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah and he won a precious foul too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so, let me get this straight..you all agree that he was so good today and what he did when he came off is fully respectable ???
I didn't like his reaction either, Allegri wasn't asked about this, if Carlitos was upset because of subs then this is the worst timing, I hope there's another reason.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"what he did" :sergoi:

Dude, we're not having that discussion. He didn't do anything worth mentioning or getting your panties in a twist over. It's not as if he bit his jacket and said bad things to the coach.

He's a champion, a warrior, he was fired up, and was disappointed to come off because he probably felt he could score 1 more goal. After that he celebrated with the team and gave a post-match interview where he was all smiles and full of praise for this club and his teammates.

And as for how he played: he was superb tonight. 1 goal, 1 assist and the workrate of a madman.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
"what he did" :sergoi:

Dude, we're not having that discussion. He didn't do anything worth mentioning or getting your panties in a twist over. It's not as if he bit his jacket and said bad things to the coach.

He's a champion, a warrior, he was fired up, and was disappointed to come off because he probably felt he could score 1 more goal. After that he celebrated with the team and gave a post-match interview where he was all smiles and full of praise for this club and his teammates..
Good, I didn't know he celebrated at the end.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Wasn't his best game, that much is for sure. He makes the difference though, the "only" player in our team who is capable of doing that (when Pogba is absent). I don't know why he was upset about his sub though, I like my favorite players to be perfect, guess that's only true about Alex :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Wasn't his best game, that much is for sure. He makes the difference though, the "only" player in our team who is capable of doing that (when Pogba is absent). I don't know why he was upset about his sub though, I like my favorite players to be perfect, guess that's only true about Alex :p
It's not as if Del Piero never argued about being subbed though. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so, let me get this straight..you all agree that he was so good today and what he did when he came off is fully respectable ???

Fighter spirit doesnt want to leave the game early. He's a huge fighter, nerves tight as fuck, so what if he said something.

Allegri offcourse understands

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight it did not make any sense. We needed fresh legs and only a few mins were left, it was stupid :D Alex would have kept such a reaction for when the coach was a total jerk :p
You cant use Alex as a benchmark

He's the player that loses a CL final and then despite his insane disappointment agrees to give his views on the game to the press right after.
Alex was the definition of class. The epitome of class.

Tevez is a huge fighter. and the epitome in that regard.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Fighter spirit doesnt want to leave the game early. He's a huge fighter, nerves tight as fuck, so what if he said something.

Allegri offcourse understands

- - - Updated - - -

You cant use Alex as a benchmark

He's the player that loses a CL final and then despite his insane disappointment agrees to give his views on the game to the press right after.
Alex was the definition of class. The epitome of class.

Tevez is a huge fighter. and the epitome in that regard.
I love Tevez, don't care about what he did (although i prefer he wouldn't have reacted like that) but at least it shows that he cares.

Alex wasn't insanely disappointing. No team seemed to be able to play that night, no player showed up, and there were a whole lot of amazing players in that game that night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)