Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
he ran and he ran and he ran, and he battled those madrid pansies like a man schooling boys
Which I think why he was substituted makes sense. I think he was gassed, and with him already being on a yellow, if you are in that stage of physical fatigue, you could open yourself up to another yellow and miss out on the 2nd leg.

I think it was a smart move by Allegri to sub him out and bring pereyra in. They needed someone fresh to still keep Madrid on their toes

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course he was pissed to be sub'd in the heat of the moment. Every top attacking player would be. Part of being a great forward is ego and self-confidence.

But I seriously doubt it lasted for more than about 10 minutes... He'll be ready to fight to the bitter end to propel Juve into the final. He knows just how big the stage is. Pirlo, Evra, Buffon, Tevez are the ones who have been here before. This isn't ManCity losing in CL group stages, with no squad cohesion and harmony. Tevez is happy as a pig in shit to be in this place, in the limelight, 1 goal, basically assisted the other, to help Juve beat the CL holders and most expensive team assembled in football history.

Stop making this out to be anything other than silliness.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It was a shit move to take out Tevez at that stage of the game. He's the only player who can realize a counter and Real's been feeding us those in the last 5-10 minutes. Llorrente did such a mess at the end when he went to pass Cassillas, Ivica Olić style and almost ended up behind the goal line. I can't help but wonder how that would turn out with Carlitos.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meaning he will simply see out his contract or extend it?
Extend it, the link were talking about him seeing out his contract as some good news when it isnt, foregone conclusion, but ended it with a tease of Juve expecting better news maybe, as in they are trying to convince him to extend?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Extend it, the link were talking about him seeing out his contract as some good news when it isnt, foregone conclusion, but ended it with a tease of Juve expecting better news maybe, as in they are trying to convince him to extend?
That would be great.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just read that, after the sub, he called allegri a "son of a $#@!" and a coward.. Is this tru?
Ill be honest... my sister and me, we are native spanish speakers...and we thought the same the instant tevez opened his mouth. We looked at each other and we commented that he said that,

Not the coward part, but after he walks from allegri`s left, it seems he says "hijo de puta", which means son of a b1tch.

He says soemthing when allegri hugged him just before that, but allegri is obstructing the vision of his mouth so i cannot see.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ill be honest... my sister and me, we are native spanish speakers...and we thought the same the instant tevez opened his mouth. We looked at each other and we commented that he said that,

Not the coward part, but after he walks from allegri`s left, it seems he says "hijo de puta", which means son of a b1tch.

He says soemthing when allegri hugged him just before that, but allegri is obstructing the vision of his mouth so i cannot see.
back in my day trolling used to mean something

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It was still happening this year. He scored 2 against Malmo, and then didn't score in the next 3 against Atletico and Olympiacos (twice). People were calling him a European choker in November. :lol:

People also said Morata can't score when he starts games, only when he comes in as a sub. :lol:
@W :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

tevez :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It was a $#@! move to take out Tevez at that stage of the game. He's the only player who can realize a counter and Real's been feeding us those in the last 5-10 minutes. Llorrente did such a mess at the end when he went to pass Cassillas, Ivica Olić style and almost ended up behind the goal line. I can't help but wonder how that would turn out with Carlitos.
that was so close to being a Ravanelli situation, I could almost taste it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)