Carlos Tevez (18 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let me finish that for you

Overrated thing in the entire existance of football.

Agreed.

I was thinking in Conte mode. No, if we buy another striker we need a fkn goal machine.
Workrate has got to be the most overrated term on this forum.
You'd have to think other top teams play with lazy loafs or something the way its being described here.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid phone :D
Yes, that's one of the excuses to defend the player you really like, but he simply doesn't posses anything else to brag about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
My biggest issue with Tevez lovers, he's always above criticism because no matter how badly he's playing, he works his ass off

Of course work rate is a good trait. But it blinds people to the point where goals and assists don't seem to matter, so long as they run themselves into the ground.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i want to see conte do what klopp does which is to develop their own superstars when they don't have financial power to do so. so i want to see berardi gabbiadini zaza etc... become what lewadolski,reus are to dortmund. or at least something like that. that would be a dream come true. :wink::touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i want to see conte do what klopp does which is to develop their own superstars when they don't have financial power to do so. so i want to see berardi gabbiadini zaza etc... become what lewadolski,reus are to dortmund. or at least something like that. that would be a dream come true. :wink::touched:
Gotze, Reus, Gundogan, were world class potential turned into top 3 on their positions

berardi, gabbiadini, zaza, arent quite that good

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How often have you seen him play?
Not alot. Saw highlights from his serie b games, and some of the serie a games, but just highlights offcourse.

I think he's the most promising one we have after Pogba, dont get me wrong.

But Reus, Gotze, Gundogan.... he's not that good. You can see big potential in offensive players early on.

- - - Updated - - -

he can become good, dont get me wrong.

But as good as Reus ? doubt it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Gotze, Reus, Gundogan, were world class potential turned into top 3 on their positions

berardi, gabbiadini, zaza, arent quite that good
You say this because zaza gabbiadini berardi etc... are not proven yet but for example lewdolski looked quite average in the 2010/2011 season only scoring 8 goals and he was 22. now zaza gabbiadini already scored like 4-5 goals and it's not evem the full season. but when dortmund game lewadolski the 1st choice CF he started scoring lots of goals. Why? because the midfield supplied him with chances. so if our midfield (one of the best midfields in the world) supply with good chances gabbiadini or zaza WILL finish them and they will score lots of goals and then they will be recognised as "world class potential".

If we want to really progress we either spend 30m+ on a "world class" winger or develop berardi (which is showing world class potential already) into a starter at juve. i mean when we first got pogba we did not know that he was sooo good until we tested him out and then we found out that he suits juve so well. let's do the same with berardi, gabbiadini zaza etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)