Carlos Tevez (102 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I say we develop Berardi to become our Lamela and we get Menez on a free plus one very good inform winger like griezmann to complement the other wingers and we done.
I agree.

Since we will not be able to buy someone expensive , its a priority to use a guy like berardi with some potential to be good. He would be a cheaper option in comparison with other guys

Jul 20, 2012
we knew what we were getting with tevez. even in his prime, he wasn't that kind of player. never was capable of bettering a side on his own, worked better as a supplement.

but it is kind of annoying how people say he had an ok game even if he does nothing just because he runs a lot.
Agreed. A player could run in circles but how is that contributing to the overall play of the team? Llorente does more for this Team than Tevez. In the past couple games it also seems as though Tevez is non existent

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has dropped in form for sure. IN the first 5 games or so... when everyone was being shid...Tevez was like MOM every single game..tacklig and linking the offense and defence. Now he seems frustrated... i dont know... kind of different.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #4,165
    I say we develop Berardi to become our Lamela and we get Menez on a free plus one very good inform winger like griezmann to complement the other wingers and we done.
    We should also develop Marco Motta to be the new Dani Alves and Peluso to be the new F.Cannavaro imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)