Carlos Tevez (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Fair enough. Quag would be a step down compared to what we already have. Tevez on the other hand... he just costs too much.
Sometimes it's necessary to make a step down to balance the budget, especially in our current situation, when we're overloaded with quality strikers and Trezeguet and Iaquinta are too good to be fourth choice bench players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
How is this thread still open btw?
I wonder the same, we never had any realistic chances to buy him anyway and i havent seen any news related to him anyway.
But knowing the mercato media are most likely to recycle their news/fake interest,
new rumors might appear in a couple of weeks, tying us with him.
And the mods are just keeping this thread to prevent someone of opening a new one...
It will be a spam fest till then...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wonder the same, we never had any realistic chances to buy him anyway and i havent seen any news related to him anyway.
But knowing the mercato media are most likely to recycle their news/fake interest,
new rumors might appear in a couple of weeks, tying us with him.
And the mods are just keeping this thread to prevent someone of opening a new one...
It will be a spam fest till then...
I'd like to see it kept open purely out of interest. I think a few of us here enjoy Carlitos and wouldn't mind tabs kept on his movement. Hopefully out of Manchester.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
I never saw more hard working players like Tevez.
He should definitely be a perfect addition for our team, although he's probably not coming because he admitted he prefers staying in the Premier League

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If I was him I would get some serious plastic surgery on my neck to clean that scarring up a bit. It is not like he can't afford it have it done and considering he is on TV so much. He is just tough as fuck and does not give a shit I guess.
Wiki:
After joining Boca Juniors, Tévez refused an offer from the club to have them cosmetically improved, saying that the scars were a part of who he was in the past and who he is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)