Carlos Tevez (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think the club should be smart with their trezegol replacement. Trez hasnt played all season, and Amauri has been first choice. If Amauri is going to continue to be a starter, the club should look for a sub, not a player who is going to cost a bomb!

With so many other areas needing reinforcement, the club should be smarter.

however, if players such as Iaquinta are also going to put their hand up to be on the transfer market due to not playing enough, then that is a different story all together.

I would only invest big if two strikers were leaving the club, not one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1992274 said:
I didn't say Quagliarella>Cassano nor Quagliarella>Iaquinta,I solely said that Quagliarella is underrated over here at Juventuz.He's better than most of you guys make him out to be.

I'm not a fan either,just saying that I think he's surely not overrated.At least not by Juventuz.
How highly should he be rated in your opinion?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Now that Ranieri is gone does Treza have to go??? I thought that Ranieri didn't like treza cause of his comments after the game with chelsea. Does he have to go right now???

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is a good Serie A CF.

Not brilliant, not average.
I think that is how he is rated. He's a good Serie A striker for midtable teams, but he is nowhere near good enough for a big team. He has the occasional moment of magic, but overall he's a mid-table team player.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that is how he is rated. He's a good Serie A striker for midtable teams, but he is nowhere near good enough for a big team. He has the occasional moment of magic, but overall he's a mid-table team player.
He would be a good third or fourth choice striker for a top team, but I agree he wouldn't be up to starting every week for a top side.

Apr 17, 2009
Juve definitely do not have 4 strikers that are better then Tevez. The guy is a top player as he showed last year when he was starting the majority of games for united.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)