Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1991902 said:
Let's re-name the thread to the "Carlitos vs. Fantantonio thread"!
better yet...the "Players Juventus will never sign but still being compared for a Pointless Debate" thread

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Comparing Cassano to Tevez is like comparing an Alfa Romeo to Ferrari.
Tevez is; faster, stronger, much more prolific, with a better control, dribble, shooting, stamina concentration, form, experience etc etc
There is absolutely no contest between them.
Being a better goal scorer, he is far more useful to replace the goal machine (Trezeqoal), than Cassano.
With Giovinco and Diego our creativity issues will diminish and then we will want more prolific finishers.
Unfortunately thats not Amauri's best skill, therefore the second forward has to be competitive!

But... this transfer is unrealistic...
If Tevez comes with free cup holders and air con... then I'm with you.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
better yet...the "Players Juventus will never sign but still being compared for a Pointless Debate" thread
Thats a good one or maybe "Players Juventus will never sign but extensively discussed" thread

Quagliarella is a very good player, the only question is whether he would cut it at a big club. IMO, he and Di Natale are midtable team players.
Yeah, although they have their moments, the 3 musketeers from Udinese (Natale, Quag and Pepe) struggled to perform most of the time in the NT. Quag and Pepe especially.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1992044 said:
Quagliarella is actually quite underrated,at least at Juventuz.I wouldn't want to have him though.

I'd beg to differ. I actually agree with DP for life, Iaquinta is better than Quag.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well i cannot believe that people are comparing Tevez with cassano, they are completely different players with completely different qualities.pair the 2 of them up and then watch the fireworks:shifty:

Tevez is a wonderful player,pace,power and tremendous workrate/attitude, i honestly feel that given an extended run in a settled team he would find a scoring touch that he perhaps his disturbed run in a manure team has disrupted.

cassano on the other hand has is a wonderfully talented played with such a bad attitude that it has hindered his career and made people question his undoubted talent

i would take either of them but tbh this is not where we should be concentrating our resources

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
well i cannot believe that people are comparing Tevez with cassano, they are completely different players with completely different qualities.pair the 2 of them up and then watch the fireworks:shifty:

Tevez is a wonderful player,pace,power and tremendous workrate/attitude, i honestly feel that given an extended run in a settled team he would find a scoring touch that he perhaps his disturbed run in a manure team has disrupted.

cassano on the other hand has is a wonderfully talented played with such a bad attitude that it has hindered his career and made people question his undoubted talent

i would take either of them but tbh this is not where we should be concentrating our resources
I agree a hundred percent

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Quag is underWHAT? Saying Quag > Cassano is like saying saying Molinaro > Lahm.
I'd beg to differ. I actually agree with DP for life, Iaquinta is better than Quag.
I didn't say Quagliarella>Cassano nor Quagliarella>Iaquinta,I solely said that Quagliarella is underrated over here at Juventuz.He's better than most of you guys make him out to be.

I'm not a fan either,just saying that I think he's surely not overrated.At least not by Juventuz.

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1992274 said:
I didn't say Quagliarella>Cassano nor Quagliarella>Iaquinta,I solely said that Quagliarella is underrated over here at Juventuz.He's better than most of you guys make him out to be.

I'm not a fan either,just saying that I think he's surely not overrated.At least not by Juventuz.
Simone Pepe > Quagliarella, Cassano, Tevez. :agree:

But seriously, fuck Tevez.

Firstly, we shouldn't be worrying about is strengthing our forwards. And the last thing our incompetant board is to deal with Kia Joorabchian & MSI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)