Carlos Alcaraz (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not a bad theory, but why does Allegri play Miretti so often since he was 18?
excellent question. it's due to lack of options. if he had actual decent mids. even bonaventura or fit ramsey level ones you would never see miretti play...rightfully so though. he isn't good enough if you have those level of players in team. now he doesn't have a choice because fagioli and pogba decided to ruin their careers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
excellent question. it's due to lack of options. if he had actual decent mids. even bonaventura or fit ramsey level ones you would never see miretti play...rightfully so though. he isn't good enough if you have those level of players in team. now he doesn't have a choice because fagioli and pogba decided to ruin their careers.
So won’t Alcatraz play as well due to lack of options? Or is he even worse than Regretti?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes, that is a good question too. logically he should play. locatelli and miretti aren't exactly serie a top of table level....and weah should never play rwb as long as mckennie is fit.

logically he should play, will he be good is another question. just wanted to to point out how allegri takes forever to integrate new young players anyway. relly the only exception was dybala who was day 1 starter and vlahovic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Southampton director of football Jason Wilcox told the club website:

"Considering the midfield options we have available to us right now, and Charly’s lack of game time, we wanted to allow him this chance to gain some valuable experience in one of the top leagues in Europe.

Juventus are a huge club and we are convinced that this move will allow Charly the opportunity to flourish and then come back and be a success at Southampton.”
Yeah sure. You do that with a dry loan. That's covering your arse in case he returns and you either need to play him or sell him elsewhere - make the player seem valuable to your club.

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
Giuuntoli know that Allegri need a more reliable attacking midfielder because Miretti is inconsistent. But there are only few option nowadays as clubs don't want to ruin their campaign so they put a huge price tag to allow their player go. This is become a concern since giuntoli isn't sure if allegri still a juve coach next year.
What if the new coach doesn't like the player and we already invest big money to him. It's hard to not get another loss in our book if we decide to sell him. That also explain why in Giuntoli era we only sign player with low price.

Then come the opportunity as Alcaraz is the player giuntoli follow since long time ago and he is available for loan with OPTION to buy. So it match every juve criteria. We only need him for 6 month. I even prefer a move like this than signing bonaventura or pereyra on PERMANENT transfer.

The only minus about this deal of course his price tag. But unless he put a superhuman performance in second half of this season, i am sure we wont excercise the option.
Allegri 3.0?

Jul 2, 2006
We’re literally the Frosinone in this scenario :rofl:
In the hypothetical scenario that he does well here and is a Juve level player… being too poor to sign him and having him go back to Southampton would be the most embarrassing move ever. Would have us looking like a Frosinone/Monza type club :lol2:
then you would start talking about the benefits of being a frosinone/monza type club and how we should thank allergi and cuntoli for it.

frosinone are already ahead of us on certain aspects.

the players they loaned are their best and keeping them afloat.
they don't pay 5 million for 3 months of their service.
their manager is an actual human being who doesn't grudgefully field the players out of position.

That's how the best coups get done. Nobody knew who Kvarta was either.

Your opinion and negativity is as meaningless as the shit I flushed down the toilet couple of min ago to me.

Your post are usually comically stupid. But lately just just dumb and boring
kvara was a known player. you are pulling things out of your allegri hole.

this is what his agent said

“We had a preliminary agreement with Juventus when Paratici was there.

However, Paratici went to Tottenham If he didn’t change teams, Khvicha would be playing for the Bianconeri.

Milan also showed interest, but Napoli moved more concretely.”

Seeing how much Turk and Lion dislike this transfer makes me optimistic we're signing a quality player
quite the opposite. seeing you, a pathetic troll whose only reason to be here to mock the juventus fans trying hard to clean this shit up, make me less optimistic about the player.

he might turn shit, he might turn second coming of maradona with a decent personality, it doesn't change the fact club got mugged by giuntoli blatantly and that is the reason you are liking it too much.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I never noticed him tbh but we constantly make fun of epl teams spending stupid money on nobodies. When it's us the coping mechs get a rolling.

I know it's just a loan, but this deal makes no sense to me.
i think that it only makes any sense because it's only a loan. we needed a midfielder, that's not even up for debate. and we either won't purchase him, or sell a youngster (soulé?) to them if he really turns out to be a 50m player.

we'll inevitably find out in half a year :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Same here.

I know we're in a pretty bad situation financially, but things aren't exactly promising so far.
Marotta operated in a bad financial situation when he first started, I did not like what he did generally but he did some deals that were really good. Guintoli is totally underwhelming so far. It does not make sense similar to Paratici but without the crazy spending.

Jul 2, 2006
To make people understand how fucked giuntoli and this deal are

This transfer fee is higher than what Real Madrid paid for Vinicius Fucking Junior.
This transfer fee is higher than what Real Madrid paid for Rodrygo.
This transfer fee is higher than what Real Madrid paid for Endrick.
This transfer fee is three times higher than what Atletico Madrid paid for Vermeeren.
This transfer fee is half of what Real Madrid paid for Bellingham.
This transfer fee is more than what Real Madrid paid for Camavinga.
This transfer fee is almost as high as what Newcastle paid for Tonali.
This transfer fee is higher than what Chelsea paid for Cole Palmer.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Marotta operated in a bad financial situation when he first started, I did not like what he did generally but he did some deals that were really good. Guintoli is totally underwhelming so far. It does not make sense similar to Paratici but without the crazy spending.
Not sure I agree with that. As terrible as most of Paratici's deals were financially speaking, he mostly signed players that made sense. Guys that (were supposed to) strengthen the team.
Now, we just seem to spend money on random players we don't even need to begin with. The kind of players I would be perfectly fine with signing if we already had a great team. But we don't.
Also, last summer still doesn't sit well with me. I understand there's very little money. What I don't understand is spending the little money you do have on a player like Weah.

(I did always think what Marotta did made sense given the situation at the time. Not that I liked all of his deals, obviously.)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not sure I agree with that. As terrible as most of Paratici's deals were financially speaking, he mostly signed players that made sense. Guys that (were supposed to) strengthen the team.
Now, we just seem to spend money on random players we don't even need to begin with. The kind of players I would be perfectly fine with signing if we already had a great team. But we don't.
Also, last summer still doesn't sit well with me. I understand there's very little money. What I don't understand is spending the little money you do have on a player like Weah.

(I did always think what Marotta did made sense given the situation at the time. Not that I liked all of his deals, obviously.)
Ok, I will agree to that.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Do we have an official ruling on hamsomnes yet? Seems kinda ugly :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about his "technique", from a few videos i've seen, he seems very clumsy accidental dribbler to me. My guess would be that for every lucky bounce there is 10 unlucky ones, that were left out of the videos.
What i do like, is his ability to take direct free kicks with the right foot. We didn't have a good right footed direct FK taker since Pjanic. Now with this guy and a left footed Vlahovic- other Serie A teams will have to be very careful with their fouls.

And obviously, financial details are questionable... Hopefully the rumors are true and we will only pay a fix price to Southampton and not the player's salary. Then the loan fee makes sense. And, hopefully, our option do decrease the more he plays. I would say 35mil (eur not pounds) would be reasonable for a player who performed well for half a season.

Anyway, hoping for the best :xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)