Car Bomb in NYC (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm the one that always apologizes for the actions of American leaders around here. Whether it be our misguided policies on Palestine, or the oil-for-profit war on Iraq, I've been a staunch opponent of these disasters.

I do not go around to different threads that involve misguided foreign policy and become a troll just because it just so happens that I'm an American

But hey, I'm the bad guy.
Thats true, but if someone says something thats over the top and generalizing about all Americans, i'm sure you won't just sit around and accept it.

Nobody is saying so Andy. And Fred, kabir 3a2lak ya zalameh 2il 7aki 2il fadi haad ma r7 yjeeb '3air 2il mashakil.

:touched:

3ashanak bas wallah :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We accept a bit too much, really. From all directions.

While on the other hand, we have some peeps around here more concerned with a joke than the potential loss of life.

Personally, I'm beginning to care less about political correctness. Too many backhanded apologists around here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's amazing what kind of news coverage they give 8-year-olds who might otherwise be blowing up classroom toilets.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With globalization and everyone getting their opinion heard on the internet and all, it won't be long before we have those extremists on here demanding respect and feeling offended by comments like the above :D
Well they won't be getting any respect from me. I am completely against the use of torture but when it comes to extremists like these I really don't care what the CIA does to them. They deserve whatever they get.
i should get involved, i just dont care enough.
Don't get involved, its never a good decision.
We accept a bit too much, really. From all directions.

While on the other hand, we have some peeps around here more concerned with a joke than the potential loss of life.

Personally, I'm beginning to care less about political correctness. Too many backhanded apologists around here.
Respect:tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well they won't be getting any respect from me. I am completely against the use of torture but when it comes to extremists like these I really don't care what the CIA does to them. They deserve whatever they get.

Don't get involved, its never a good decision.

Respect:tup:
i dont mean to pick on you Kyle, but why do these individuals deserve to be tortured?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People who use threats of violence, especially when they go beyond threats, to trample on what should be basic human rights such as freedom of expression don't deserve the basic rights they are attempting to deny others.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People who use threats of violence, especially when they go beyond threats, to trample on what should be basic human rights such as freedom of expression don't deserve the basic rights they trample on.
I still think you're giving way too much attention to an eight-year-old who is desperately seeking attention. :pado:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
well accordingly a more basic right, to actually eat, has been desecrated repeatedly with all uses of violence and terror. What is wrong is wrong no matter the perpetrator or the excuse.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still think you're giving way too much attention to an eight-year-old who is desperately seeking attention. :pado:
You mean the people who complained about the episode?
well accordingly a more basic right, to actually eat, has been desecrated repeatedly with all uses of violence and terror. What is wrong is wrong no matter the perpetrator or the excuse.
I'm not trying to defend the use of torture by the American government on the contrary I think it should be stamped out at all levels but thats not because I have any sympathy for the victims of it(In a case like this).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't like South Park much at all, never have, but whatever they say I will not protest. If they want to say they want to kill my aunt, that is their freedom of speech. They wouldn't do it anyway, unlike the Islamo Fascists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)