Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (64 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
1. Retarded "system", even for a futile exercise like rating individuals in a team sport across decades and different competitions.
2. The choice of topic might be okay for a random, slow day in the summer when nothing is happening in the mercato, but its as distasteful and out of place as it gets during a time when a Juventus and football legend is leaving the club and top level footie. Please just kindly fuck off any Chiellini related topic for a while if you have nothing better to add than blasphemy. I swear most Inter fans in God forsaken places like reddit have more class on this topic than you do.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
1. Retarded "system", even for a futile exercise like rating individuals in a team sport across decades and different competitions.
2. The choice of topic might be okay for a random, slow day in the summer when nothing is happening in the mercato, but its as distasteful and out of place as it gets during a time when a Juventus and football legend is leaving the club and top level footie. Please just kindly fuck off any Chiellini related topic for a while if you have nothing better to add than blasphemy, I swear most Inter fans in places like reddit have more class on this topic than you do.
Agreed, he can fuck right off

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
R9 isn't "1st tier" I guess :lol:

Idiotic
There is Cannavaro for example aswell, pretty much the only modern day CB to have won the ballon d’or in the last over 30 years or so, and altough he was stellar for a short time span he is still widely regarded as an absolute legend of the game, altough not many are his fans im pretty certain never has anyone labeled or referred to him as a ‘choker’.

And to top it off, let’s not forget that ‘he thinks most neutrals see it that way‘. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure there is plenty of other similar examples but no point in going further when in a matter of minutes there were already provided two easy examples which the large majority of neutrals and even rival fans regard as 1st tier legendary players despite them having not won the UCL at any point in their careers.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s bs and he knows it too, but wants to double down on it for no apparent reason.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No CL = no 1st tier. It's my opinion and I think most neutrals see it that way.

If you have a 20-25 season career and don't win a CL in that span (don't care how or thanks to whom), you are not a 1st tier legend in my opinion. ESPECIALLY for players after 1990.
So if Buffon didn't win the WC he wouldn't be first tier then? Remaining on top for two decades and/or loyalty have little meaning in that book of yours then.
Wait he doesn't have a CL oh no!!!

Perfect and sensible logic can't argue with that :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You are slowly losing your mind, you need to leave Baku immediately.
Exactly. Every time I wanna praise one of our players others immidiatly say "but no CL", and shut me up :D

We have a saying: "Evdə xoruz, çöldə fərə", which means "a rooster at home, but a chick outside of home".
It is said every time Juve is mentioned lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people here losing their minds. no one said chiellini is not loved or apperciated, or one of the best players of all time. we just saying he's not a CL goat therefore can't be greatest of all time talk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Exactly. Every time I wanna praise one of our players others immidiatly say "but no CL", and shut me up :D

We have a saying: "Evdə xoruz, çöldə fərə", which means "a rooster at home, but a chick outside of home".
It is said every time Juve is mentioned lol
You are genuinly unable to comprehend that the logic you are mentioning applies more to Juventus as a club rather than any individual player…

Was the Euro’s also a domestic competition? Oh , and also, are all of those ‘most neutral fans’ the couple of mates you got there that are trolling you?

I’m trying really hard to continue to be reasonable but you are just doubling down on every idiotic bs narrative you come up with, no matter how out of place or absurd it is.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bruh. Maldini lost the wc and the Euro finals so he's not the goat?
WC and Euro happens every 4 years, shit happens and one can fail to win them. But CL is played every season, one cannot be claimed to be 1st tier legend without a CL. Yes, including R9, Buffon and others.

This applies to post-1990 period, when CL became the most prestigious club tournament.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Elvin is clearly traumatized because all of his AC Milan friends make fun of Juve's CL failures. Fine.

It's just really hard to read such cringe.
What’s most cringe is seeing it on a Juventus fans forum, more so seeing a long time fan feeling the need to repeteadly post trash by sharing here(multiple times already) the opinion of ‘most neutral fans’(a.k.a some of his azeri buddies that are trolling him) in the same week that everyone else is showing their gratitude and celebrating Chiellini’s career, nevermind the emotional aspect of another long serving club legend retiring…

And there are pages over pages of his same frustrations having been already debated and debunked endless times, and still, here we are, having to read again the same recycled junk narratives even at the most inappropriate of times as if it’s the first time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What’s most cringe is seeing it on a Juventus fans forum, more so seeing a long time fan feeling the need to repeteadly post trash by sharing here(multiple times already) the opinion of ‘most neutral fans’(a.k.a some of his azeri buddies that are trolling him) in the same week that everyone else is showing their gratitude and celebrating Chiellini’s career, nevermind the emotional aspect of another long serving club legend retiring…

And there are pages over pages of his same frustrations having been already debated and debunked endless times, and still, here we are, having to read again the same recycled junk narratives even at the most inappropriate of times as if it’s the first time.
Agreed. He's allowed to have his (stupid) opinions. But give us a rest from them for now at least, ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)