Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (105 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Whoa, I just answered a question posed by another member. What is this, Belarus?

Relax.
Again the victim card? ok right, don't forget to later throw in the one with "it's a forum and just your opinion" crap next lmao :lol:

You answeared a real question with a false hateful response having your own revisionist/denigrating stats in there, a pathetic response and about 360 degrees opposite of what really happened for anyone that would bother to actually check.

* 26 games/appearences for the duration of 2020/2021 season is now '10 games in 2 years'?
* Him starting and playing excellent for the full 90mins in the only two finals and trophies(Coppa and Supercoppa) that we played for and WON this season is him " giving away 5 PK's the 10 games he played in 2 years" ?
* Also, it was him starting and playing well in the decisive wins leading to us grabbing a CL spot.

Think before you post for once and stop being an attention seeking whore wasting everyone's time with your easily debunkable bs naratives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Again the victim card? ok right, don't forget to later throw in the one with "it's a forum and just your opinion" crap next lmao :lol:

You answeared a real question with a false hateful response having your own revisionist/denigrating stats in there, a pathetic response and about 360 degrees opposite of what really happened for anyone that would bother to actually check.

* 26 games/appearences for the duration of 2020/2021 season is now '10 games in 2 years'?
* Him starting and playing excellent for the full 90mins in the only two finals and trophies(Coppa and Supercoppa) that we played for and WON this season is him " giving away 5 PK's the 10 games he played in 2 years" ?
* Also, it was him starting and playing well in the decisive wins leading to us grabbing a CL spot.

Think before you post for once and stop being an attention seeking whore wasting everyone's time with your easily debunkable bs naratives.
Opposite is 180 degrees. Check your stats.

Obviously "10 games in 2 years" was an exagerration to make a point. Cant believe you read it literally.

I get it, you think youre defending your legend. Doesnt mean he warrants an extension.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Obviously "10 games in 2 years" was an exagerration to make a point. Cant believe you read it literally.

I get it, you think youre defending your legend. Doesnt mean he warrants an extension.

It's not about taking it literally, it's about the attention seeking whore urge that triggers you towards posting all this crap on a daily basis.

Let me ask you this, if i am defending "my" legend, then what is it that you are doing here? All i see from you is hating and shitting all over him even when it's not the case, posting false stats just to give some credibility to your own crap narrative, or is he not your legend aswell? Last time i checked we were both Juventus fans, there are many players that can be debated regarding their legend status in the eyes of most but Chiellini is certainly not one of them, far from it in fact.

I also get it, you hate our captain and club legend, that still doesn't mean we need to read all your repetitive bs in this thread, show a bit of respect or at least post accurate arguments/stats if you do have something to say, otherwise then expect it to be debunked and for you to be finger pointed for being such a silly hater.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Dude you're left with De Ligt, overpaid and overpriced Bonucci, always injured Demiral, a kid in Dragusin, and you think our (still at 37) starting CB shouldn't be getting an extension? That's just hate or whatever it is coming out of you. If it's his decision then it's ok. If the club decided he's surplus it's retarded

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

I will make one last appeal for the sake of it.

Think before you post for once and stop wasting everyone's time with your easily debunkable bs naratives, it's not about taking posts literally, it's about the hateful essence and totally false arguments/stats that you keep pushing forward without any shame or common sense at all.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You really have no shame, i'm going to pretend i don't have the time to search for all the junk you been posting in this thread about Chiellini over the years because it's embarassing to even share them again on a Juventus forum.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why would I hate Chiellini ffs. I just want to play younger players. I wanted Buffon out too, do I hate him as well?

You might want an old player out doesnt mean you hate him.
we tried rugani, he was shit. we tried demiral, this season he was shaky af. we tried ogbonna, benatia, marrone, sörensen, we didn't even give caldara and romagna a chance. chiellini always started when he was healthy. it's a valid point to suggest that under normal circumstances, demiral and de ligt should start, but 1. demiral wasn't able to stay healthy this season 2. with demiral lacking continuity, chiellini is still our 2nd best cb, and this season he was our 2nd least expensive defender after frabotta.

we'd risk nothing with a 1-year extension.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why would I hate Chiellini ffs. I just want to play younger players. I wanted Buffon out too, do I hate him as well?

You might want an old player out doesnt mean you hate him.
There are no old players, but only good and bad ones. And Chiello is still better than Demiral. So we and up being worse without him. But dont let that stop you.

- - - Updated - - -

we tried rugani, he was shit. we tried demiral, this season he was shaky af. we tried ogbonna, benatia, marrone, sörensen, we didn't even give caldara and romagna a chance. chiellini always started when he was healthy. it's a valid point to suggest that under normal circumstances, demiral and de ligt should start, but 1. demiral wasn't able to stay healthy this season 2. with demiral lacking continuity, chiellini is still our 2nd best cb, and this season he was our 2nd least expensive defender after frabotta.

This. Really stupid when you see how Paratici is pissing money away left and right, but another year for Chiello was too much to ask for?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

The Demiral argument would make sense if Chiellini himself wasnt just as injury prone or even worse.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He should stay, still a quality defender. Good 3rd choice. Bonucci is ass while Demiral will be sold. Offer him a contract at a discount and see what he says.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I personally still think that a lot will depend on how the Euro’s will go and in what shape will he return from there... otherwise it would make little to no sense at all to not consider extending for at least another year, even more so if Giorgio actually looks to be as up to the task as he’s been lately while eventually also feeling like he can keep on going and contribute further.

IMO, realistically speaking, only thing for sure atm is that there’s nothing yet official regarding his future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)