Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (32 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People were in denyal, but i was pretty sure he was not even ready for germany, let alone spain.

In fact, we were risking him for a very serious injury.
yes it surprised me that he made it thru the 90 min vs germany without getting another injury.... than he just had 3 days to rest and that was just to much for his muscles.... take your time giorgio!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
exactly. You could see he didn't push it vs Germany. Balzaretti who was having a very good EURO should of started and Italy may have avoided that 1st goal.

Take your time Chiello.
Once I saw the lineup with Chiellini at LB (so they could switch to the 3-5-2 if needed), I knew Italy would be in trouble. Balza should have been in there, they could have always shifted DeRossi back to CB if he wanted to go 3-5-2. Balza has been having a great tournament and certainly should have got the start. I think it would have been, at worst, 1-0 at halftime and Italy would have been better prepared to handle the second half. Hindsight is 20-20, of course.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Italy got raped big time, no tactic in the world would have prevented that
they were fitter, had more skill and a solid gameplan
Italy had a great tournament but this Spain is on another level

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3742891 said:
are you idiot or something ?
Seems like you`re the one.
All of the players, especially these who took place in Euros, will get their well neaded rest. And instead of enjoying 100% of his rest like the others, Giorgio will have to return to training sessions earlier and work hard to get back on his feet and recover from the injury to be ready for our pre-season campaign. You do understand that, right? I hope you do, cause otherwise everything after the first sentence of this post would be a waste of time...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Seems like you`re the one.
All of the players, especially these who took place in Euros, will get their well neaded rest. And instead of enjoying 100% of his rest like the others, Giorgio will have to return to training sessions earlier and work hard to get back on his feet and recover from the injury to be ready for our pre-season campaign. You do understand that, right? I hope you do, cause otherwise everything after the first sentence of this post would be a waste of time...
I think you should learn what does mean his type of injury and only after this you can open ur mouth, bulgarian punk

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 15:36 ----------

It's kinda obvious, but coming from you it's not, Mr. Random. ;)
Baldy pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)