Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you're just mad janna

mad? :lol2: :lol2: fuck this euro's, I have never seen such a boring tournament in my life.
Holland :sheik:

and australia can only do stuff when they have dutch coaches, remember Guus Hiddink? isn't he a god in your australia ;)

ow wait maybe you are italian. are you?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3744231 said:
She's is just mad coz australia is not going to achieve something in world football ever
:lol: :lol:

mad? :lol2: :lol2: fuck this euro's, I have never seen such a boring tournament in my life.
Holland :sheik:

and australia can only do stuff when they have dutch coaches, remember Guus Hiddink? isn't he a god in your australia ;)

ow wait maybe you are italian. are you?
Obviously you care, you're a football fan and you're dutch.

No, we had a dutch coach in 2010, and the team sucked and he was fucking shit. We're doing much better now with a German coach. The 2006 team was also the best Australian team ever in terms of quality of players.

all my grandparents were born in Italy.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Obviously you care, you're a football fan and you're dutch. No, we had a dutch coach in 2010, and the team sucked and he was fucking shit. We're doing much better now with a German coach. The 2006 team was also the best Australian team ever in terms of quality of players.

so you are not australian at all :lol: bogan :lol:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Obviously you care, you're a football fan and you're dutch.

what about you are you italian or australian, do you speak italian, are you born their?
I do care but I am not mad
you know the differents between caring and mad.
I never get really mad about holland.
most of the time I am proud of my country and what we achieve in football in total.
we have a great future ahead of us, nice competition, best youth systems in the world.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3744246 said:
so you are not australian at all :lol: bogan :lol:
I am actually Russian, born in Sochi but they kicked me out for trolling everyone too hard.

what about you are you italian or australian, do you speak italian, are you born their?
I do care but I am not mad
you know the differents between caring and mad.
I never get really mad about holland.
most of the time I am proud of my country and what we achieve in football in total.
we have a great future ahead of us, nice competition, best youth systems in the world.
Yeah I speak Italian though not fluently and I was born here.

Holland does not have a great future unless the players can learn to get along with each other other and put aside egos. Even with all the total football and players like Van Basten, Cruyff etc they've only managed to win 1 Euro.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I am actually Russian, born in Sochi but they kicked me out for trolling everyone too hard.

Holland does not have a great future unless the players can learn to get along with each other other and put aside egos.
:lol: mister Bogan you forget we have some great talents coming up. Maybe in 2014 we won't be great but we will be in 2016 and 2018.
that is why Gainluca Pessoto visit ajax to look and learn how you made young players better? he said ajax has the best youth system in the world. Ajax and Feyenoord make talents all the time. not bad for such a small country down the coast.
and that is also which GUus Hiddink did for you guys their in down earth.

who is going to replace Pirlo?
Verratti? who is Verratti? an player who wants to leave italy for the money :tup:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Holland does not have a great future unless the players can learn to get along with each other other and put aside egos. Even with all the total football and players like Van Basten, Cruyff etc they've only managed to win 1 Euro.
Bogan is mad now :lol: Italian "emabarass" child :lol: Million dollar crib child :lol:

View attachment 49580

:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: mister Bogan you forget we have some great talents coming up. Maybe in 2014 we won't be great but we will be in 2016 and 2018.
that is why Gainluca Pessoto visit ajax to look and learn how you made young players better? he said ajax has the best youth system in the world. Ajax and Feyenoord make talents all the time. not bad for such a small country down the coast.
and that is also which GUus Hiddink did for you guys their in down earth
It doesn't matter, there have been countless talented players that have played for Holland but at the end of the day all that talent has only brought 1 Euro.

Juventino[RUS];3744256 said:
Bogan is mad now :lol: Italian "emabarass" child :lol: Million dollar crib child :lol:

View attachment 49580

:lol:
:lol: Fuck I look awesome, I look like the badass Chopper Reid. Thanks Rus :tup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It doesn't matter, there have been countless talented players that have played for Holland but at the end of the day all that talent has only brought 1 Euro.

:lol: Fuck I look awesome, I look like the badass Chopper Reid. Thanks Rus :tup:
sneijder, robben, bergkamp, van persie all were 1 euro :crazy:
I bet you fap on van persie to come to juve this night :seven:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3744276 said:
So one day you are italian, another day you are australian and today you are russian (but 1 month ago you've said that you are rusophobe), you should pay a visit to psychologist definitely :lol: split personalitly isn't good at all :lol:
Thanks for the advice, I know, it is tough. Sometimes I even wake up 6'5 and have black skin and I think I'm nigerian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)