Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (50 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
RUS' avatar :rofl:

The guy who gets trolled hardest on this forum has that as his avatar. Ironic.
I see that you have some problems wit ur brain activity and since you are claming this i'm going to ask you to prove it, with the facts and don't put RED situation in here, it's about double standarts there

$ip.JPG

Or maybe this is trolling on ur opinion? Or maybe i should keep silence after posts like this and don't insult this brainless child? And he didn't get infraction for this, so to say that crap is ok but to call him motherfucker etc. after that is not, okay, since non-juve fans are not mods around here it all be the same around here.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Russsssssssssss is back :weee: :Weee: :weee:
I have missed you Rus :agree:
your avatar is the best on the forum :heart: :lol2:

btw what about chiello injury I heard atleast 5 weeks for him :sad:
thanks prandelli :snoop: :snoop:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3743009 said:
I see that you have some problems wit ur brain activity and since you are claming this i'm going to ask you to prove it, with the facts and don't put RED situation in here, it's about double standarts there

$ip.JPG

Or maybe this is trolling on ur opinion? Or maybe i should keep silence after posts like this and don't insult this brainless child? And he didn't get infraction for this, so to say that crap is ok but to call him motherfucker etc. after that is not, okay, since non-juve fans are not mods around here it all be the same around here.
Thank you for proving my point.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Thanks to their deal on injuries, UEFA will pay Juventus 19,000€ per day until Giorgio Chiellini recovers. Total is his gross wage #JuveNews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)