Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (59 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
There's been only one thing I'm afraid everytime I watch Chiellini having the ball...it's to kick it (or clear it) away randomly to the opponent who just butchers us with a goal...he's done this a few times this season now...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
yeah....kinda like when momo has the ball at his feet :sergio:
All Momo needs is motivation like he was today, what it he did, went passed 2 players and then nicely crossed it to the other side. When he's not motivated, he just fails at tackles and fails at passing...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't like that Chiellini has been spending so much time in attacking positions in recent matches.
Desperate times...

But he seems just as or more competent than the other attackers.
He has scored almost as much as amauri and he has put as many headers on goal as well I bet. I feel more confident when he is attacking on a corner than I do with my own striker.

He seems to show more grit and confidence going forward and attacking than our own offense at times. He just wants to help the team as much as he can.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't like that Chiellini has been spending so much time in attacking positions in recent matches.

I think its just sheer frustration at the players in front of him. He seems to want to do everything and take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Got to admire that about him, and i've been really impressed by his character in recent weeks, but he needs to just think a bit more and realise that he can't do it all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like Chiellini and Buffon are rumored to be out...who is next Gio to Arsenal, Trez to marsielle, IQ to City, Amauri to Milan/Man U, Marchisio to Pool, Diego back to Germany, etc etc.

Fucking rumors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)