Bordeaux - Juventus 2-0
Cagliari - Juventus 2-0
Juventus - Bayern Monaco 1-4
Bari - Juventus 3-1
Juventus - Catania 1-2
Juventus - Milan 0-3
Chievo - Juventus 1-0

Apr 17, 2009
You can only persevere for so long when you have to do most of it by yourself. Gets no help in defense. Gets no help from the attacking players as they couldn't buy a goal.

When this guy looses interest we are going to be completely and utterly fucked.

We need a revolution in the summer.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Oscar Del Calcio 2009: Best Defender in Serie A for the second time in a row

Giorgio Chiellini was the best defender of last sport season, during which he put thirty-seven presences together, scoring five goals (twenty-seven presences and four goals in National Championship). His own colleagues elected him, and give him 2009 Oscar of Soccer 2009, precisely as best defender. The Gran Galà for the award at AIC (Associazione Italiana Calciatori – Soccer Players’ Italian Association), at its thirteenth edition, took place at the Auditorium in Milano, which many protagonists of our championship took part to.
Giorgio, after the award, spoke of his satisfaction for having received this acknowledgement, but also of his sadness for the moment Juventus is living: «I’m happy I receive this award, most of all because it has been assigned by my colleagues, but I don’t feel like rejoicing so much, due to the difficult period we are going through». On the way to get out of this crisis Giorgio has no doubt: «We cannot think that injured players can be an alibi. We must get out of it, one way or another. There are many causes, but the only thing to do is do all we can to try to win, vs. Roma already. It would be important for our moral, which is very low at the moment. A change on the bench? We are all in the same boat, trainer included and my mates and I hope Ferrara is going to stay».
Finally a thought to the next challenge vs. Roma, lead by Claudio Ranieri: «I’ll be happy to see him again.. I did not believe they could have gone this far at this time of the season. I’ll be happy also to see Luca Toni again, a great player I’ll be glad to find at World Championship».

Juventus.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtPSLX3GDX4

Oscar Del Calcio 2009: Best Defender in Serie A for the second time in a row

Giorgio Chiellini was the best defender of last sport season, during which he put thirty-seven presences together, scoring five goals (twenty-seven presences and four goals in National Championship). His own colleagues elected him, and give him 2009 Oscar of Soccer 2009, precisely as best defender. The Gran Galà for the award at AIC (Associazione Italiana Calciatori – Soccer Players’ Italian Association), at its thirteenth edition, took place at the Auditorium in Milano, which many protagonists of our championship took part to.
Giorgio, after the award, spoke of his satisfaction for having received this acknowledgement, but also of his sadness for the moment Juventus is living: «I’m happy I receive this award, most of all because it has been assigned by my colleagues, but I don’t feel like rejoicing so much, due to the difficult period we are going through». On the way to get out of this crisis Giorgio has no doubt: «We cannot think that injured players can be an alibi. We must get out of it, one way or another. There are many causes, but the only thing to do is do all we can to try to win, vs. Roma already. It would be important for our moral, which is very low at the moment. A change on the bench? We are all in the same boat, trainer included and my mates and I hope Ferrara is going to stay».
Finally a thought to the next challenge vs. Roma, lead by Claudio Ranieri: «I’ll be happy to see him again.. I did not believe they could have gone this far at this time of the season. I’ll be happy also to see Luca Toni again, a great player I’ll be glad to find at World Championship».

Juventus.com
one of the constant shining young stars on our squad

congrats Giorgio :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)