Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (68 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It shouldn't have been a freekick though.
I agree. I don't blame Chiellini for trying to hustle the ball but I was suprised at the ref for giving the foul to Italy's favour when it was clear that Chiellini is the one who fouled the Scottish player

it sucks for you guys. You did not deserve to lose imo (both the game and the spot to Euro 08). In the 2nd half I actually thought you guys were going to take the lead with those 2 clear chances you should have scored in.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
and italy should of been awarded di natale's goal and scotland's goal should never have stood.
I agree. I don't blame Chiellini for trying to hustle the ball but I was suprised at the ref for giving the foul to Italy's favour when it was clear that Chiellini is the one who fouled the Scottish player

it sucks for you guys. You did not deserve to lose imo (both the game and the spot to Euro 08). In the 2nd half I actually thought you guys were going to take the lead with those 2 clear chances you should have scored in.
I agree with both of you.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
he did pretty well. Had a shot on goal and created the fk that gave Italy the second goal. Was very agressive (in a good way)
Good to see, his aggression is vital to the way he plays, he just needs to use it wisely, as he did v Scotland

It shouldn't have been a freekick though.
and italy should of been awarded di natale's goal and scotland's goal should never have stood.

Totally agree with all 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)