Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (38 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Chiellini will most probably sign a new contract in the next few weeks with a wage of just 1,3 m €(his old wage was 900.000 €).I said just because Boumsong is earning over 2 m €?This can't be true...

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Chiellini will most probably sign a new contract in the next few weeks with a wage of just 1,3 m €(his old wage was 900.000 €).I said just because Boumsong is earning over 2 m €?This can't be true...
With our board? Of course it can. Think Noce is on anywhere near Tiagos :money: ?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, contracts are so easy to re-sign. If he continues like this through the whole season and proves he is consistant performer and if he proves he is indispensable to the club, he can get an improved contract again. He can moan again and get a better contract, too. :D

No, seriously, why does it bother you that he doesn´t have a multi-million contract? Isn´t it better to save some much needed money on contracts? Sure, the boy deserves better than Boumsong but if he loves Juve (which I think he does) he is not interested only in money. He is still young and to be honest he is not a superstar yet to get such a wealthy contract. We should be happy with the fact that he want to prolong his stay here to play a role in our defense for years to come.

I say, keep the contracts as smaller as you can because it will repay to Juve. Better than thowing money around and eventually go bankrupt.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Mark,

I agree :agree:
Chiellini might be better, but Boum is older and it is normal that older players negotiate a higher contract (until they reach +/- 32/33 years of age).
Add to this that when we signed Boum, we were in need of a CB that was willing to join us so he got the chance to negotiate a big deal.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Well, contracts are so easy to re-sign. If he continues like this through the whole season and proves he is consistant performer and if he proves he is indispensable to the club, he can get an improved contract again. He can moan again and get a better contract, too. :D

No, seriously, why does it bother you that he doesn´t have a multi-million contract? Isn´t it better to save some much needed money on contracts? Sure, the boy deserves better than Boumsong but if he loves Juve (which I think he does) he is not interested only in money. He is still young and to be honest he is not a superstar yet to get such a wealthy contract. We should be happy with the fact that he want to prolong his stay here to play a role in our defense for years to come.

I say, keep the contracts as smaller as you can because it will repay to Juve. Better than thowing money around and eventually go bankrupt.
It doesn't bother me that he earns relatively little. I just find it strange that a player like Boumsong earns double the money Chiellini will get. I actually agree with you, that we should keep the contracts as small as we can. My point was that Boumsong is totally overpaid.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
That's Chiellini vs Ibra start in 82' (Ibra didn't give help to Chiellini to stand up from the ground)

before incident in 82', I see Chiellini give help to Zlatan when he tackle Zlatan (around 70' ++)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)