Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (29 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
latest from channel 4..

Angry Chiellini considers Pool Wednesday 18 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giorgio Chiellini is considering a move to Liverpool after falling out with Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri.

The Tuscan stopper sparked a war of words with his Coach after criticising the Old Lady’s reticence in discussing his contract and may not stay in Turin to fight for a place.

“It is obvious that if he receives limited time in the side next term then other options will have to be looked at,” Davide Lippi stated.

“I am sure that if an official offer came from Liverpool, it would be a tempting solution.”

Italian newspaper Tuttosport reported on Monday that the Merseyside club had already tabled an offer of £5m, but that Juve wanted closer to £7m for the 22-year-old.

Chiellini is unlikely to feature as the Bianconeri play their first pre-season friendly against Serie C2 side Mezzocorona in Pinzolo on Wednesday.

-----

Can someone beat the shit out of his agent please. Thats a petty excuse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
He is losing sympathy fast with me. What the hell is wrong? He has Molinaro as competitor as leftback and could play as a CB, too. And he really thinks he could get less than 30% playing time? Jeez, get real Chiellini and shut up. You did your f***ing job in Serie B. But that does not give you a freecard in Serie A. He is a great talent, but we cannot tolerate such a behaviour by somebody who hasn't done much in his career so far. Camo is a world champion, Nedved is a Ballon d'or winner. They can demand things. Chiellini cannot.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Didn´t Juve reject Chelsea´s offer last year for Chiellni? It was even a better one but then again Deschamps was the coach back then.

I think Chiellini has to be patient and work well in the coming month. I don´t think that Ranieri has already decided Chiellini is not a starter. Maybe he just doesn´t feel appreciated enough. But even that is with a reason. All the attention was focused on new contracts of Juve stars and new signings and to be honest, Chiellini is not a Juve star yet.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I Can't believe that this is Giorgio speaking, he never said any bad word about Juve or anything, or this BS from the press to heat up things in the Juve camp or it is his agent or it's our old doctor who is back hired by Moratti and putted some needles in Giorgio to make him say these things. Giorgio you're a true Juventino!. Stop wining and start playing!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Didn´t Juve reject Chelsea´s offer last year for Chiellni? It was even a better one but then again Deschamps was the coach back then.

I think Chiellini has to be patient and work well in the coming month. I don´t think that Ranieri has already decided Chiellini is not a starter. Maybe he just doesn´t feel appreciated enough. But even that is with a reason. All the attention was focused on new contracts of Juve stars and new signings and to be honest, Chiellini is not a Juve star yet.
maybe he has a bit of a point but he chose the media which is the most dangerous medium. As his words Will be taken out of proportion, and now his agent is in the situation which doesn't help at all.

anyway i hope he plays tonight and plays well just to remind everyone what he can do

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I cant believe the shit this kid is saying. How the hell does he worry about being 3rd choice when he's got practically no competition in his positoin!! If it was Criscito sayin this I would understand. Ranieri already mentioned he wanted 2 use him at left back so what the fuk is his problem. from what ranieri was sayin, back 4 (at the moment) is probably (with replacements lined up)

---Zebina----Grygera----Andrade--------Chiellini--
(Biri) (Criscito) (Legro/Boum) (Molinaro)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
and if we are going to sell him to liverpool we have to ask 20 million they have bought babel for 18 million and he is really not worthy that amount of money so we can get more for chiellini then that he is worth

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All this is bullshit from his agent to gain a penny more. I hate it how agents do this. I hope in the end Giorgio proves his worth on the field in the coming pre-season and gain the place that he's supposed to take in the starting squad.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Chiellini should really take an example of Evra of Man Utd. Here is a quote from him.
Evra
Despite his recent form, the Frenchman does not believe his place in the first-team is set in stone. He told Sky Sports News: “I'm not the first choice, I'm just a player for Manchester United.
“I did well last season and my job this season is just to confirm that. After that I look forward.”
“I say when you do not give your best, the boss will take you on the bench. Nobody, in every game, is sure to play the game.”
Words of a true professional! I hope Giorgio watches sky sports tonight! That said I'm really hoping Chiellini stays and let's his feet do the talking from now on!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and if we are going to sell him to liverpool we have to ask 20 million they have bought babel for 18 million and he is really not worthy that amount of money so we can get more for chiellini then that he is worth
exactly

infact im more looking toward 30 mill since everything in england is so inflated in price 18 mill for a dutch piece of shyte, then i want nearly double for true quality and talent

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I wonder if he's expecting to remove Riise at left back at Pool if this is the case
My thoughts exactly... What he thinks that he will be a first team regular and will play all the matches especially when we all know about Rafa's rotation policy :disagree:

Oct 1, 2002
he disgraced juve before by saying he prefer Fiorentina than Juve. and now he did it again. seriously I can't see him becoming world class if he is so afraid of competition . No player become wc without facing competition. I wonder why we sell balzaretti instead of this spoiled brat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)