Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (83 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
forza ranieri, hes stamping down his authority and its good to see, we never saw anything like this from deschamps who allowed the dressing room to dictate the tactics. Forza claudio keep it up!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ranieri: “He damaged the group.”

“I believe the unity of the group is sacred and with his words the player damaged it,” said Ranieri after the defender threatened to depart Turin.

“I can understand his concerns, but these things must remain in the family. He acted hastily,” added the former Chelsea tactician.

“Alessandro Del Piero must be a role-model. If Chiellini, who has not won a World Cup, is disappointed what should Alex say? What will happen if Chiellini wins something, will he kill us?”

“He acted like a child. It would have been more mature to speak about this with me.

“I like the kid, but I want to understand what is going on in his head,” said the former Chelsea boss.

:D

hmm this is not the way pre-season should be starting...and why the hell did Chi even say all that crap...who is above him in the pecking order in defense

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
I don't understand what is going on in Giorgo's head that makes him talk this kind of crap? I think we and everyone acknowledge that he is the best and first choice LB in the squad and has the potential to achieve great thing for and with us! My bet is on his manager creating these weird shit in his head...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i thought pippo was a fantastic deal - i hated him and we got 18 mill for it :D
I hated him too, but gotta admit his goal tally is and was quite impressive. Plus his a niggling pain in the butt for defenders. I was quite impressed with inzaghi this season and to disregarding the age/injury factor between him and gila i would have chosen him without hesitation. Anyway inzaghi's sale seems a while back too..It remains to be seen what sort of profit we will make on players now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sheesh, Chiellini. We already had a whining little baby in Miccoli, and we sent his ass to Portugal. We don't need any more.

Earn your spot by letting your play do the talking. Not your whiny mouth.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Call it a conspiracy but I reckon, the viola did enough to brainwash both of these players (miccoli & chiellini) during the 2004/05 season. :shifty:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's why we don't loan players there anymore , we sell them . (cheap)
I wont be suprised if we still do, Nocerino was almost on his way before a last minute decision. But seriously players sent there always come back with an attitude and somehow it just seems deja vu.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
why would he say that crap in the first place? We sold balza so obivously he is our first choice.
thats what i was thinking, but i suppose it could be teh work of his agent whispering in his ear that now he is first choice he should try and demand more money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)