Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (30 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sheesh, Chiellini. We already had a whining little baby in Miccoli, and we sent his ass to Portugal. We don't need any more.

Earn your spot by letting your play do the talking. Not your whiny mouth.
exactly, and he shouldn't be whining ffs he HAS a contract. He will be considered as a starter until he opened his mouth. Good to see Claudio stamping his authority and remind young Giorgio here whats important.

Now i won't be surprised if he was out of favor or even sold.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
today all the papers said that we gonna sell him if we got more than 10 mill , and Criscito will be in the starting line-up ..

thay said we could see this formation for Juve 07/08 ..

BUFFON
ZEBINA ANDRADE MEIRA CRISCITO
CAMORANESI TIAGO ALMIRON NEDVED
TREZEGUET DEL PIERO

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
today all the papers said that we gonna sell him if we got more than 10 mill , and Criscito will be in the starting line-up ..

thay said we could see this formation for Juve 07/08 ..

BUFFON
ZEBINA ANDRADE MEIRA CRISCITO
CAMORANESI TIAGO ALMIRON NEDVED
TREZEGUET DEL PIERO
we havent even got Meira yet, and Criscito at left back? hes better at CB. Molinaro is good for LB if Chiellini leaves.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
the club let them down, not them letting the club down
I share your view. :tup:

I hope Chiellini will stay. Juventus don´t have many good options in the squad like him, especially after Balzaretti was sold.

Chiellini must understand that he can´t always be a first choice. Juventus is a big club and Juventus needs to have 2 players for one position. Season is long and Chiellini will play at least 50% of matches.

Chiellini is the only player in the defense who is young, talented, can play 2 positions equally good and has leadership skills.

And he was very reliable last season....

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I share your view. :tup:

I hope Chiellini will stay. Juventus don´t have many good options in the squad like him, especially after Balzaretti was sold.

Chiellini must understand that he can´t always be a first choice. Juventus is a big club and Juventus needs to have 2 players for one position. Season is long and Chiellini will play at least 50% of matches.

Chiellini is the only player in the defense who is young, talented, can play 2 positions equally good and has leadership skills.

And he was very reliable last season....
but i dont understand why he is worried that he wont get much playing time. The club sold Balzaretti which means the LB position is left for him, with Molinaro as his backup. Or Chiellini might be given the other CB position with Criscito as backup. Unless there is something behind the scenes we dont know about

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
but i dont understand why he is worried that he wont get much playing time. The club sold Balzaretti which means the LB position is left for him, with Molinaro as his backup. Or Chiellini might be given the other CB position with Criscito as backup. Unless there is something behind the scenes we dont know about
I think he wants to improve his contract..
Nothing else can explain his strange behavior... (to me at least).

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i like chiellini...he hasnt showed fiorentinas form yet more consistently..with fiorentina he had some really nice strikes...we dont see that form him,but hes a great player and i believe in him a s our left back

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
stfu chiellini no player should think they are bigger than the club, you will play, so quit your bitching, there are other players too so stick that juve shirt on with pride and keep your head down, because i certainly would.
if he wants a pay rise then so will everyone else at the club, only that with the player's we've already renewed were already close to expiring or to confirm their stay at the club

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Giorgio Chiellini is considering a move to Liverpool after falling out with Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri.

The Tuscan stopper sparked a war of words with his Coach after criticising the Old Lady’s reticence in discussing his contract and may not stay in Turin to fight for a place.

“It is obvious that if he receives limited time in the side next term then other options will have to be looked at,” Davide Lippi stated.

“I am sure that if an official offer came from Liverpool, it would be a tempting solution.”

Italian newspaper Tuttosport reported on Monday that the Merseyside club had already tabled an offer of £5m, but that Juve wanted closer to £7m for the 22-year-old.

Chiellini is unlikely to feature as the Bianconeri play their first pre-season friendly against Serie C2 side Mezzocorona in Pinzolo on Wednesday.

channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)