Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (119 Viewers)

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
l say if Chiellini really wants to go to Pool because of playing time which i still believe he would start on the left or put into the cb position. Then offer a trade or player plus cash for riise..If we have him on our left he would be flying down the wing and ripping shots all day upper 90..For a defender/midfielder he has one of the greatest shots in all the game

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm starting to really doubt whether Giorgio said this, and even if it was said, it was probably just a way to get a bigger contract so his agent can buy another villa in Tuscany.

Everyone was so quick to forgive and hold on to Camo when he was shit-talking every week, so why is everyone flaming Chiellini? At least he actually felt like playing more than 30% of the time...

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
After the interest of Inter, Juventus has decided to accelerate the negotiation of Meira. The bianconeri have already established contact with Stuttgart and with the agent of the player, the Rogon Sportmanagement. Juventus has made an offer of 8.5 million euro for the defender while Stuttgart asks 10. It is likely that once negotiations are finished, the fee will be paid in intermediate figures. To make things difficult, Inter, under the demand of Figo has been interested in the defender. Although it seems Meira is the alternative to Kovac if that deal falls through, but he is not an urgent necessity. Ranieri has recently stated that the market is closed for Juventus, and they are not in the hunt for Meira as he already has Criscito and Molinaro. Juventus has infact decided to sell one defender, the candidates are Boumsong and Legrottaigle. The controversy involving Chiellini has hinted that he too might be on his way. Yesterday Ranieri stated his intentions to clear the air with Chiellini, but that his stay at Juventus isnt certain. First of all, Blanc wants to verify if the offer of 8 million from Liverpool is real. If it is true, then Juventus might ask Chiellini to prepare his suitcase. Along with interest from England, Genoa and Napoli have declared their intent on signing the player. Juventus might look to use the money from Chiellini's possible departure to buy Meira. In the next 2 or 3 days both operations will have developed more and arrive to their conclusion.

TGCOM

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We don't know too much about what exactly has been going on in pre-season training, not to mention this whole saga could have been blown out of proportion. If Chiellini is really having an attitude problem within the club then Ranieri's comments were class. I just hope he isn't favoring Molinaro at left-back and not pondering using Chiellini in the center.

Moreover, I wonder how many other players will come out and say they think they're being mistreated by the management. It's becoming far too common and I don't think it's coincidence... this management has no clue about keeping players happy.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
By the look of things Molinaro seems to be highly rated. I havent seen him but I'll still prefer the Chiellini with an attitude problem. For me Chiellini is a lot more of a character, a leader and hopefully a future captain of Juve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Someone who threatens that he will leave the club, even before he becomes a sub doesnt qualify for Captain, someone like Palladino will take that place...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:cry:what a cry-baby, he is just looking for more cash! he wants a guaranteed place? we are Juve, who can ask something like that? Even DP spent a lot of time on the bench in his career. Who the fuck is Chiellini? Good player with talent but no one can demand a place in the squad. He showed he is really immature to cry in the papers about this. A big no no Chiellini. This in not a minor league team we are talking about, this is Juventus. Just grow up and play these tricks when you actually have a point.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If he wanted to moan there was proberly a right time to do it and certainly not to the press. The fact that this is proberly the most tranquail part of the season where the players get together, enjoy football and most of all get to know each other share there problems really become like a family, hasnt helped. Chiellini has yet to deny the comments he has made. Therefore based on this assumption I dont see why we cant dislike such ludicrous comments. As for agents yeah theres no denying they really are assholes. I think with the camo situation for me personally he shows it on the pitch. Cheillini is good but really his only had one real starting season also not to forget the fact that his a rising star, not entirely a superstar yet. Anyway in saying all of this I am optimistic that ranieri will have a good talk with the player and we will all forget this ever happened.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Balzaretti was more future captaincy material than any of the two mentioned above. Marchisio has probably taken that mantle, in my mind anyway. If he stays long enough that is.

Durden

May 11, 2006
We don't know too much about what exactly has been going on in pre-season training, not to mention this whole saga could have been blown out of proportion. If Chiellini is really having an attitude problem within the club then Ranieri's comments were class. I just hope he isn't favoring Molinaro at left-back and not pondering using Chiellini in the center.

Moreover, I wonder how many other players will come out and say they think they're being mistreated by the management. It's becoming far too common and I don't think it's coincidence... this management has no clue about keeping players happy.
Ranieri used him in the center in the friendly against Mezzocorona ( i love that nanme :D ) It's still early but not a good sign..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
l say if Chiellini really wants to go to Pool because of playing time which i still believe he would start on the left or put into the cb position. Then offer a trade or player plus cash for riise..If we have him on our left he would be flying down the wing and ripping shots all day upper 90..For a defender/midfielder he has one of the greatest shots in all the game
Who says that Liverpool would give him more playing time than Juve? Young players who belong to the "top teams" in the English premiership do not normally get a lot of first team playing time - they are usually passed over for older "more experienced" players.

Valid points, bro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)