Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (125 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
We don't know too much about what exactly has been going on in pre-season training, not to mention this whole saga could have been blown out of proportion. If Chiellini is really having an attitude problem within the club then Ranieri's comments were class. I just hope he isn't favoring Molinaro at left-back and not pondering using Chiellini in the center.

Moreover, I wonder how many other players will come out and say they think they're being mistreated by the management. It's becoming far too common and I don't think it's coincidence... this management has no clue about keeping players happy.
this is true for the team being but keeping in mind that this managment need so time to reach stablity, in a year or two we will have the Moggi style managment were nobody is above it, just remember the Davids case, that what i call a Powerful Managment, i know freezeing players is not that good for the team but it set an example for the rest of the players. this what we need and we will be back again to this point shortly

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
this is true for the team being but keeping in mind that this managment need so time to reach stablity, in a year or two we will have the Moggi style managment were nobody is above it, just remember the Davids case, that what i call a Powerful Managment, i know freezeing players is not that good for the team but it set an example for the rest of the players. this what we need and we will be back again to this point shortly
Obviously when you have culprits on the team that have a serious attitude problem then yes , the management is doing the right thing . But having so many players who all say that the juve management have treated them badly also speaks for itself .

Maybe Tudor wasn't just being bitter when he said those things about juve . Then juve management can sometimes get too caught up in becoming a buisness franchise rather than a football club . I dont think that's a good thing at all , when the players are considered to be nothing more than tools for juve a spirit is killed within the team .

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i see your point, but you can't always please everyone that what i meant some players are much valuable than the others, compairing Tudor with Camo, Tudor loves the teams but he is not an important element in Juvenot even in the bench. on the other hand Camo is simply a great players and a player who makes a different in Juve and already a worldclass

Jun 13, 2007
i see your point, but you can't always please everyone that what i meant some players are much valuable than the others, compairing Tudor with Camo, Tudor loves the teams but he is not an important element in Juvenot even in the bench. on the other hand Camo is simply a great players and a player who makes a different in Juve and already a worldclass
Yes but Tudor isn't the only case , as you mentioned earlier , davids , a legend for juve , was also treated badly by the management .
A player like him could have given juve so much , but he was deprived of that because of the management .
As i said , ofcourse there needs to be a line drawn by the management , players like cassano for example deserve to be treated the way he did as they do nothing but create trouble in the locker room .

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Giorgio Chiellini’s relationship with the Juventus management has deteriorated to such an extent that he has issued a come-and-get-me-plea to Liverpool.

The 22-year-old Azzurri sideback and his new coach Claudio Ranieri have taken snipes at each other through the press, and it is now looking more and more likely that Chiellini –who is peeved at the club’s refusal to grant him an improved deal and his coaches reluctance to stand in his corner- will be wearing different colours come next season.

"It is obvious that if he (Chiellini) receives limited time in the side next term then other options will have to be looked at," said his agent Davide Lippi.

"I am sure that if an official offer came from Liverpool, it would be a tempting solution."

After Sir Alex Ferguson ruled out the sale of Gabriel Heinze to United’s bitter rivals, Liverpool chief Rafa Benitez could be ready to intensifly his interest in Chiellini.

goal.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I'm thinking that Chiellini is afraid Heinze will join Juve. He would be a direct rival for him. Heinze can play on the left and as cb just like Chiellini. And let's face it, he would be very hard to beat. Chiellini may be the future but right now I rate Heinze higher.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Giorgio Chiellini’s relationship with the Juventus management has deteriorated to such an extent that he has issued a come-and-get-me-plea to Liverpool.

The 22-year-old Azzurri sideback and his new coach Claudio Ranieri have taken snipes at each other through the press, and it is now looking more and more likely that Chiellini –who is peeved at the club’s refusal to grant him an improved deal and his coaches reluctance to stand in his corner- will be wearing different colours come next season.

"It is obvious that if he (Chiellini) receives limited time in the side next term then other options will have to be looked at," said his agent Davide Lippi.

"I am sure that if an official offer came from Liverpool, it would be a tempting solution."

After Sir Alex Ferguson ruled out the sale of Gabriel Heinze to United’s bitter rivals, Liverpool chief Rafa Benitez could be ready to intensifly his interest in Chiellini.

Goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ffs, Manchester City will maybe sign Chielini.They will offer 10mln euros.

Juventus, Chiellini verso il Manchester City?

Il Manchester City del nuovo tecnico Sven Goran Eriksson, dopo l'acquisto di Rolando Bianchi, è ancora intenzionato a fare grosse spese nel nostro Paese. Secondo indiscrezioni la seconda squadra di Manchester avrebbe offerto alla Juventus ben 10 milioni di euro per aggiudicarsi Giorgio Chiellini, già richiesto in passato da Liverpool e Chelsea. La "vecchia signora" voleva puntare ciecamente sull'under 21, ma le recenti incomprensioni potrebbero accelerare la cessione.

tuttomercato

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i dont know if there is any problem with Chiellini, he seems happy in the photos and is still training with the squad. hopefully the club reject all offers for him. We'll see if he is used in todays friendly.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ffs, Manchester City will maybe sign Chielini.They will offer 10mln euros.

Juventus, Chiellini verso il Manchester City?

Il Manchester City del nuovo tecnico Sven Goran Eriksson, dopo l'acquisto di Rolando Bianchi, è ancora intenzionato a fare grosse spese nel nostro Paese. Secondo indiscrezioni la seconda squadra di Manchester avrebbe offerto alla Juventus ben 10 milioni di euro per aggiudicarsi Giorgio Chiellini, già richiesto in passato da Liverpool e Chelsea. La "vecchia signora" voleva puntare ciecamente sull'under 21, ma le recenti incomprensioni potrebbero accelerare la cessione.

tuttomercato
Yeah, English papers have started to link him with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)