Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (132 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Chiellini: "We know we aren't the team we saw Tuesday and we know that next Wednesday will be different and we will show it"
Deep in my heart i refuse to build up false hopes of going thru... because we all know we are like 80% out... but next week ill go with my jeep juventus shirt into a juventus bar and ill root my team to the death,,,, even if we dont go thru, i want us to simply destroy those fuckers in our field.... because what happened in munich was an injustice to juventus.

Ill root like never before and i want to see the players leaving everythig on teh field.

Dec 31, 2008
Giorgio Chiellini is set to miss the next two weeks after over-stretching during Juventus' training session this afternoon.
The defender has complained of soreness in his knee, with reports suggesting that there could be come collateral ligament damage.
It means the centre-back will definitely miss the match against Lazio this Sunday, and will more than likely be sidelined for the game with Milan next weekend.
The 28-year-old will undergo further examinations in the coming days.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Giorgio Chiellini is set to miss the next two weeks after over-stretching during Juventus' training session this afternoon.
The defender has complained of soreness in his knee, with reports suggesting that there could be come collateral ligament damage.
It means the centre-back will definitely miss the match against Lazio this Sunday, and will more than likely be sidelined for the game with Milan next weekend.
The 28-year-old will undergo further examinations in the coming days.

Chiellini injured?! Never! I Refuse to believe you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)