Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (82 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;2228357 said:
Chiellini > Piqué. But Piq is gooood.
There isn't that much between them.

Chiellini is the better defender, Pique is the better footballer.

They would make one hell of a CB pairing.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Jovetic is a good player though.
Indeed, a good talent. Certainly does not deserve the hype he recieves by most of the members here though just yet anyway. The ironic thing is I question alot of people have not even watched him along with Kjaer, Rannochia etc.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Indeed, a good talent. Certainly does not deserve the hype he recieves by most of the members here though just yet anyway. The ironic thing is I question alot of people have not even watched him along with Kjaer, Rannochia etc.
Most folk have probably only seen those players when they played against Juve.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
IMO Jovetic is the vastly overrated one, Ranocchia has been brilliant so far this season, but these past months are all I have seen of his play so he is largely unproven, Kjaer deserves the praise, he is brilliant and has been for a while

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Kjaer is the only one who deserves the hype
I haven't seen him much, tbh. But I think a lot of people only think about the game where last season where he was a monster against us. But I saw this game, can't remember against which team, where Palermo were destroyed and he was the worst of the bunch, even worse than BALLZaretti.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I haven't seen him much, tbh. But I think a lot of people only think about the game where last season where he was a monster against us. But I saw this game, can't remember against which team, where Palermo were destroyed and he was the worst of the bunch, even worse than BALLZaretti.
Players always have up and down games. The way people talk about he will be the saviour to our defense I would rather look to our youth for the CB position and spend the 12 million on Rafinha.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jovetic is a good player, far from amazing. The likes of Zarate have alot more to their game than Jovetic has.
I completely disagree. Jovetic has such a wide skill set, which is what impresses me. Not to mention his outstanding maturity, team work, work ethic and footballing intelligence that Zarate does not have.

I would agree that Zarate has done more in his career so far, But Jovetic is only now getting a real chance and is becoming Fiorentina's most importnant player as Mutu's always injured.

Edit: Where the hell did that smiley thing come from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)