Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (24 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but success depends upon variables and choices he makes, not solely on his ability
I know, but when you already have the talent and you keep working hard, you come first on trainings, you leave last, you keep working on improving in every aspect of your game, and you have the personal to help you develop, you're multiplying your chances for success.
Stevan has the talent and the character to make it. An injury aside, nothing can stop him from making it. He's been a hard worker in Partizan, where he was only 16, 17. He's been working even harder after he joined Fiorentina. As he gets experience and he matures even more (he's way too mature for his age), he'll explode one day.

Zarate has more natural talent and is a natural dribbler. But I can easily imagine him become an Adriano one day. He simply isn't a team player. He tried this year, he saw that he can't do it, and now he's back to his selfish ways. He doesn't even look at the others. He's always trying to do everything by himself. Too egoistic. People are fooled by the attractiveness of his dribblings and the way how he goes with his head into the wall, but they ignore that there is absolutely no end product in 99% of the cases and that trying to dribble through 5 opponents rarely works.
Big talent, but little end product.
Someone already said that Zarate will be frustrating to watch if he plays for your team and i agree with that 100%.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know, but when you already have the talent and you keep working hard, you come first on trainings, you leave last, you keep working on improving in every aspect of your game, and you have the personal to help you develop, you're multiplying your chances for success.
Stevan has the talent and the character to make it. An injury aside, nothing can stop him from making it. He's been a hard worker in Partizan, where he was only 16, 17. He's been working even harder after he joined Fiorentina. As he gets experience and he matures even more (he's way too mature for his age), he'll explode one day.

Zarate has more natural talent and is a natural dribbler. But I can easily imagine him become an Adriano one day. He simply isn't a team player. He tried this year, he saw that he can't do it, and now he's back to his selfish ways. He doesn't even look at the others. He's always trying to do everything by himself. Too egoistic. People are fooled by the attractiveness of his dribblings and the way how he goes with his head into the wall, but they ignore that there is absolutely no end product in 99% of the cases and that trying to dribble through 5 opponents rarely works.
Someone already said that Zarate will be frustrating to watch if he plays for your team and i agree with that 100%.
I don't understand how you can know all of this about their personalities. Sure you can make assumptions through studying them on the field and what you hear through the media but without actually knowing the player like a teammate or coach most of your post is all just assumption from what little you get to see as just a fan

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't understand how you can know all of this about their personalities. Sure you can make assumptions through studying them on the field and what you hear through the media but without actually knowing the player like a teammate or coach most of your post is all just assumption from what little you get to see as just a fan
For Zarate it's enough to watch him play. For Jovetic, all the coaches say the same, so i'd trust them.

And what's an assumption here:
1. Zarate is selfish player
2. Zarate isn't a team player
3. Zarate is always trying to do everything by himself
4. Zarate is too egoistic (as a player)

Why do i need to know him personally to say this? (and that's all i said about Zarate)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm just saying in general that we fans might not know near as much as we might think, IMO you are being to harsh on Zarate he isn't that selfish and he is young enough to improve

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Those are my thoughts exactly as I said it before. Zarate is waaaay too selfish, no one can deny his talents, but like you Jovetic is much more the better player form me for that. Thou I doubt we are going to sign any of them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)