Cannavaro's return - probable? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i dont think age matters when you play as good as him. He HAD a rocky start at real but over the passed few months he has played as good or better then last year. I think he has 2 more solid years in him. I say we get him back for 1 to 2 seasons and then sell him to napoli or something.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I understand completely why Canna left despite the fact that I was very unhappy about it. I would be thrilled if he came back and would welcome him. He would add a lot to the team immediately and help our younger future defenders. Canna is more than just a great defender, he has outstanding leadership qualities. With him on the field I would breathe a lot easier with Juve back in Serie A. And no I don't think he's too old. He's in great condition and has another good two years before he slows down. What he loses in speed he makes up for with experience in reading the plays/players.

Don't forget he struggled early with Real because he had to adjust to a new team, a new city, and a new country. This is not always a seamless transition.

Canna has only always said good things about Juve and the Juventus fans. He is neither a mercenary not a traitor. Say what you want, he did give a lot to Juventus while he was with us.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I understand completely why Canna left despite the fact that I was very unhappy about it. I would be thrilled if he came back and would welcome him. He would add a lot to the team immediately and help our younger future defenders. Canna is more than just a great defender, he has outstanding leadership qualities. With him on the field I would breathe a lot easier with Juve back in Serie A. And no I don't think he's too old. He's in great condition and has another good two years before he slows down. What he loses in speed he makes up for with experience in reading the plays/players.

Don't forget he struggled early with Real because he had to adjust to a new team, a new city, and a new country. This is not always a seamless transition.

Canna has only always said good things about Juve and the Juventus fans. He is neither a mercenary not a traitor. Say what you want, he did give a lot to Juventus while he was with us.
I agree with u about his importance to our team in this delicate situation, but personally I wouldn't be thrilled nor happy if he come back...
I'll only be satisfied :D

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
cant judge a player just by his recent performances
hes talent hasnt disappeared,look at maldini playing at 38,he had a few bad seasons but hes still up there with the best!
i would be very glad with a backline of canna-barza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)