Cannavaro's return - probable? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Madrid Must Fight Juventus For Cannavaro

Fabio Cannavaro is being linked with a return to the Old Lady, but Real Madrid seem keen to hang on to him.

zoom - galleria Real Madrid had been open to a return to Italy for the Azzurri skipper a few months ago, after the Ballon d'Or winner failed to impress at the Bernabeu.

Bookings, suspensions and poor tackes had characterized his first six months in Spain, but like the rest of the team, he has also turned over a new leaf over the last few months.

Los Merengues are now keen to hang on to him, though it might prove to be easier said than done.

He has two more years on his Real Madrid contract, but reports from Italy suggest that he has shown a willingness to return to Juventus should Marcello Lippi take charge.

It is believed that a 6 million offer (the sum Madrid paid Juve last summer) will be sufficient to land him.

The Azzurri skipper is said to be waiting for the end of the Spanish season, by when it is expected that Juventus will have appointed a new coach.

Of course, Real Madrid's decision on Fabio Capello's future will also play a part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The "i will stay even in serie c1" traitor-scum, better not set a foot in Turin NEVER again,
not even as an adversary...
I hope he gets injured and end his carrier NOW !

Mali

Aug 24, 2006
there are million of CB in the world it's not only Cannavaro, he looked good at Juve becuase he had Zambtotta Zebina and Thuram next to him annd at his back Buffon and in front of him Emo and Viera. and in the WC he had Guttoso and the whole National team players around him. hell even i would look good playing around those Champs. look at him in Real, i watch almost every match he played he is the worst player in madrid with more that 15 yellow card and 2 red, he keeps making mistakes everytime he is pressured hi is really bad on one on one situation he makes completly unnessasary fouls he is way too slow.
:agree: :tup:

Yeah, hes coming back is not good for the spirit of the team also, not only for us fan...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I have no problem at all with these players leaving. Like you said, it's their decision if they think it's time to move on then it's up to them. we can never force a player to stay.

I just don't like when some fans are moaning for the return of zambrotta and cannavaro, as if it's the end of the world if they do not return.

just like they took their decision in professional way, lets take our decision in professional way and get over them. anyway, our club would be the dumbest club in the world to go after zambrotta or cannavaro. hopefully wont happen.

Indeed. I would have respected it more if he was to say/state I don't want to play in Serie B, but not make promises to millions of fans who really loved him, and then say he cant stay because of his age.

Cannavaro had all the right to leave no question about that, but to play with fans as if we're some sort of toys saying i'll stay then next day i wont stay isn't any professional act.
exactly, it is not easy to find players who are Juventini to the bone.. We have some of them now, and they are well known. But the others who left are only professionals, I wouldn't mind them back, just for professional reasons.

Apr 19, 2007
If we want to compete next year we need Canna. He will be a rock in the middle for the next 3 or so years and will make a young defender that has potential world class with him teaching him. I think I wouldnt mind this at all bc I want to be competitive right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)