Cannavaro's return - probable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
1- He's old

2- He promised he'd stay but didn't (from the start he shouldnt have done that promise)

3- Time to get over him

4- Why get Cannavaro back and not Emerson, Vieira and etc all those who left? So no to all those who left without making any diff between them

etc, my reasons would go on.
He's old? What are Nedved and Del Piero?

He promised he'd stay, so what, get over it.

We don't need Emerson. Vieira doesn't want to come back, unlike Canna.

Cannavaro is better than all of our current defenders and a lot of the defenders we've been linked to.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's old? What are Nedved and Del Piero?

He promised he'd stay, so what, get over it.

We don't need Emerson. Vieira doesn't want to come back, unlike Canna.

Cannavaro is better than all of our current defenders and a lot of the defenders we've been linked to.
FFS, don't compare Nedved and Del Piero to Cannavaro.

Nedved and Del Piero are the SPIRIT of this team. If there's a reason why Juventus survived is because of their boots and nothing more. Excuse me, but nobody dare to compare them to Cannavaro.

Even If Del Piero was 36 or 37, he might not playe much, but being with Juventus means alot to us. Cannavaro being with us or not doesnt mean much to most juve fans.

You think we dont need Emerson Vieira, some do. You think we need Cannavaro some don't.

and sorry to disappoint you, but I see Chiellini having a better year by mile than Cannavaro. Cannavaro was more than rubbish in his Madrid time. So pardon me while i'll go with Chiellini here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
do you understand that in order for juventus to afford the contracts of del piero and nedved, players like thuram, zambrotta and cannavaro had to get the boot
:howler:

what a bullshit

Zambrotta was the first one to hint on the Milan move. Thuram was the first one to apologize saying there's no way in this world he'd play for Serie b and Cannavaro said that he would loved to stay at Juve but it was HIS decision because he felt that at this age, it wouldnt be good to play in B.

check your facts again bro.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
On behalf of Fabio Cannavaro:

Fuck all you idiots. It's Juve's fault Cannavaro left. He didn't make them cheat and get relegated. You expected the Balon d'Or winner to play in Serie B? Fucking retards. Fabio had every right to leave and if he wants to come back he has every right to do that too.
yeah, kinda true thou, but you could say it in a better way no?

btw, did Seven own your soul or something?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If this is the case Azzurri then..

Zambrotta was the first one to hint on the Milan move. Thuram was the first one to apologize saying there's no way in this world he'd play for Serie b
These acted like a man, and with the attitude, "what the ..?? I am a professional, It is time to move"

and Cannavaro said that he would loved to stay at Juve but it was HIS decision because he felt that at this age, it wouldnt be good to play in B.
This was acting like a bitch rat, and finding funny excuses (Just like Zidane's, His wife loves to live in Spain :rolleyes: ), Instead of acting like those mentioned first.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's how dumb it was.
They say I have an IQ of -13...

I should stop coming on the forums while high.
You should stop getting high, that's what you should do. Smoking pot will turn you into a faggot, just take a look at my roommate. Stick with alcohol bro that's the real shit you want to get into. It's my escape for sure.

Seriously though dude, I don't understand your opinion on this one. Should every player that plays for us love the club? Should they all remain in the second division when they did nothing wrong? I don't get it. They're not mercenaries for leaving. The only players I dislike for leaving are Vieira and Zlatan because of where they went. As for Emerson, I never liked him to begin with.
They are mercenaries because they had a contract with the club which they agreed to. If there was no contract that binds them to the club and they were playing for their own good, I would accept it. But Fabio had a contract and wanted out as soon as word hit the papers. They knew full well that we would only stay in Serie B for a year considering our talent and financial stability, but they still wanted out. Fabio wanted to challenge for the Champions League at a new club hundreds of kilometers away with Capello. The only reason why he wants back at Juve is because perhaps his career is coming to an end and that Real just doesn't have what it takes to win over Europe.

It was his choice, he knew he would be back soon to Serie A, he lied to us and left, so he can go fly his private jet into his childrens' house. I don't give a flying boeing 747 fuck. He followed Capello and he's no Juventino...so fuck him. I'd rather finish 4th in Serie A without him than 2nd with him.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
FFS, the club wanted to get rid of some pleyers as much as they wanted to go themselves. The wage budget needed slashing, we needed the transfer money to balance the loss of the Serie A and CL revenues, so it was in the clubs interest to let some of the players go, and away went those who you could get the most money for.

Canna was worth a fair bit of money after his world cup, he wasnt getting any younger and there were no guarantees that he'd be te same player by the time we got to Serie A, so I believe the club wanted very much to sell him.

They've done it with other playres to, they practically made Barcelona buy Thuram.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
there are million of CB in the world it's not only Cannavaro, he looked good at Juve becuase he had Zambtotta Zebina and Thuram next to him annd at his back Buffon and in front of him Emo and Viera. and in the WC he had Guttoso and the whole National team players around him. hell even i would look good playing around those Champs. look at him in Real, i watch almost every match he played he is the worst player in madrid with more that 15 yellow card and 2 red, he keeps making mistakes everytime he is pressured hi is really bad on one on one situation he makes completly unnessasary fouls he is way too slow.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
These acted like a man, and with the attitude, "what the ..?? I am a professional, It is time to move"
I have no problem at all with these players leaving. Like you said, it's their decision if they think it's time to move on then it's up to them. we can never force a player to stay.

I just don't like when some fans are moaning for the return of zambrotta and cannavaro, as if it's the end of the world if they do not return.

just like they took their decision in professional way, lets take our decision in professional way and get over them. anyway, our club would be the dumbest club in the world to go after zambrotta or cannavaro. hopefully wont happen.

This was acting like a bitch rat, and finding funny excuses (Just like Zidane's, His wife loves to live in Spain :rolleyes: ), Instead of acting like those mentioned first.
Indeed. I would have respected it more if he was to say/state I don't want to play in Serie B, but not make promises to millions of fans who really loved him, and then say he cant stay because of his age.

Cannavaro had all the right to leave no question about that, but to play with fans as if we're some sort of toys saying i'll stay then next day i wont stay isn't any professional act.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
you guys are getting your panties in a bunch for nothing...

Canna is NOT coming back !!

Zamby is NOT coming back !!

and sadly, Lippi is NOT coming back !!

Stu- you are too young and short to get high !!:D Stick to the Kool-Aid, kid :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)