Cannavaro's return - probable? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

This is the picture of Cannavaro Channel4 Football Italia always use, but it is not until now that I realize we were playing giants or cyclopses that day. I know Canna is short, but DAMN!

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
I guess we're all angry, to some extent, at the players that left us last year.

Some of them spat at us after they left, some left with dignity and only said good things about us.

And I'm willing to fogive Canna, as I believe he falls into the second category.

From the sporting point of view, him coming back would also be good too.

But I would never respect him as much as before though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We could use Cannavaro to generate power for Stadio Olimpico. All we need to do is build ultraviolet sensors in the stadium and have that fucking bald piece of shit generate power for the team when the rays shine off his fucking bald ass head. Save us some fucking money, Fabio, you bald douche.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
This transfer will make me sad,
He will have to score 40 goals,
We will have to have maximum of points,
He will have to make shure we have clean cheats in all the games..
he will have to play just like maldini until he is 40 years old, cause else he hasn't done anything

And maybe after that,
well maybe,
Then I will forgive him what he fucked us last year

But afteral :D its a great defender, world class but he is to old...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
That may be true but he still left us oh so conveniently during the worst time in our history.
Yes thats true..but his circumstances IMO were different than the others: He was at the top of his career and still had achievements to accomplish.

I would gladly take him back if he were to to take a huge pay cut. Like i said earlier he would definitely help us mold out some great defensive backs for our future, I think thats the least he could do.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The fans are going to be against him from the very start. And just imagine being Cannavaro coming back. Running along on the training field, walking around in the club facilities, knowing that you are not a true hero. Knowing that no matter what you do you will never be regarded as the legends who stayed behind. Ffs people, wake up. Cannavaro returning to Juve is not ideal, either for him or for us.

Apr 15, 2006
i wouldnt mind him returning, cos the amount of experience he holds maybe invaluable, and could pass down a LOT to our younger defenders...

but above all.... i can only say "Cannavaro you fuckin' pussy!!!" :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)